Huyana is a haven to us to explore the corners of our literate imaginations

Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves

ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves - Page 5 Empty Re: Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves

Post  ToastWhisperer on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:41 am

Rakoo frowned, and sat down. "I don't know what we can do... Someone would need to have had pups to help us..."
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves - Page 5 Empty Re: Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves

Post  Alli on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:54 pm

Coal stood up, taking the pup into her jaws and shook out her pelt, careful to not shake her head. Her eyes looked to Rakoo for a moment and she "talked" telling him to come with her. They should leave the Shaman's Cavern now, it wasn't their place to be. Padding out, Coal squinted in the days sun as it came across her face. Behind her, her tail swished aimlessly, little water droplets swinging from the mossy ground beneath her as it went. Her eyes were set with determination and concentration - something had to be done, but what, was the question. She kept walking until she was nearby the pool, a large spot of tall grass in an area. There the steely blue-gray wolfess laid down, tucking the pup in the crook of her belly.

Kyo was in the forest, almost pacing. What could he do? He had to do something, had to figure a solution - he was a Shaman after all! He knew of no herb that would induce lactation, the only way he knew of was the real mcoy and he was sure that probably neither younger wolf was up to that. There had to be... there had... WAIT! His body stiffened with this enlightenment. Two moments later he was off in a flash.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:29 am

Rakoo raised a brow, and padded after her. She sure was determined to make this pup live. He shrugged, and sat down next to her, trying to think of everything he could to do help... That didn't involve asking Akua.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:22 am

Coal smiled briefly when Rakoo sat down, but a moment later it was gone in a flash.

Kyo lunged himself through the forest, searching hard for his herb before any wolves at camp did anything stupid or anything they'd regret. It was hard to search and run though, for it was a small plant he was looking for and there were literally thousands of other plants around him at all times.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:51 pm

Rakoo tried to think of anything that would help an animal survive. Medicine was not his area!
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:12 am

Panting and breathing EXTREMELY heavy, Kyo literally shuffled his way into camp. Small little leaves of the Azusa (type of lily) plant being help carefully in his maw. Tiredly sauntering from his hurried and rough search he found the two wolves and the pup. Here. He let the three leaves flutter down to the ground by Rakoo's paw. Feed these to him. Hopefully it'll do what it should and change his little system to accept meats faster and not rely on milk.... but whatever you do DON'T eat that stuff, it's horrific for a full-grown wolf, perhaps even deadly consequences because the enzymes are so powerful to something that already has the meat eating capability.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer on Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:51 pm

Rakoo nodded, looking hopeful. He nosed it towards the little pup, seeing if he was smart enough to try and eat it. The pup sniffed it, but turned away. Rakoo picked it up carefully, and put it on his mouth. He wasn't good at feeding, either!
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:26 am

Coal shook her head and took the hopeless cause into her own paws. Simply taking a single claw she carefully opened the pups mouth and nosed the whole leaf inside. Then she closed the little mouth up and smirked.
    Teak
    Teak

Post  Teak on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:22 pm

Oh my holy flippin' gosh, I am so so so sorry! I have been have an awful time at school, and home. I had exams a few weeks ago, and now they seem to be giving us even more homework! I don't have a house I can live in anymore, and my paretns are searching for a bigger appartment for us all to live in comfortably over in Qatar. I am staying at my friend's house this weekend, because it's an exeat, so I'll still be fairly occupied because I don't see her often anymore. I also lost the link here, until I remembered I had it bookmarked on my phone. So I'm sorry, it's all a poor excuse really; I'm going to try much harder to get my butt online! I've read through what I ve missed; got an interesting plot going.... :3

Kohana and Taima had slipped out mysteriously before anything of interest had happened that morning. For reasons unknown too. However, with a rustle of leaves and a series of thumps, the siblings trudged back into the clearing. Kohana was dragging a large doe behind him, looking rather bedraggled, and Taima followed shortly after, bubbles of herbs floating around her and a small bunch of lavender hanging from her mouth. However, this lavender soon hit the floor as Tai stood with her mouth agape and her expression becoming increasing angry at the scene before her. Kohana simply tilted his head, his previously stasified but fairly hard done-by expression changing to a blank, unreadable stare. "What is happening here?" he asked, in an almost innocent but serious tone. Taima's sharp, angry tone soon followed: "Yes, do tell what on earth you have done this time," she hissed, working hard to keep her concentration, so as to not let her herb-filled bubbles drop to the floor after the lavender.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:47 pm

Teak! We've missed you so much! Very Happy I hope everything is going to come out fine for you!

Coal's head suddenly snapped at the sound of Taima's harsh voice. Her first immediate reaction was to slink away and go into submission, but when she looked down and saw the now sleeping pup her jaw set a little more firmly. Carefully standing up, she walked a few paces towards the female Shaman. Rakoo found this pup and now we are trying to help it. She spoke simply, her voice for once not waivering like it usually did when in the presence of the fae. We have done nothing wrong.

Kyo tilted his head to his mate and Alpha, just sitting and letting the scene play out. He'd speak when and if he was addressed.
    Teak
    Teak

Post  Teak on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:37 am

Aww, thanks Alli! Smile

Taima's eyes flitted down to the small ball of white fur, and she sighed. She then closed her mouth, and took a single step towards the fae who had just showed surprising confidence. "I see. How and where on earth Rakoo found this pup is something I would rather not know. Not only that, but it isn't even a proper wolf by the looks of it, let alone a water one. Nevertheless, I can't just force you to abandon it, I would never be that cruel." Taima sighed again, and bent down to sniff the tiny pup. We will do all we can to save it. But it seems that may be a long shot. Prehaps Akua could help? Her pups are still quite young too.

Kohana was surpirsed. His heart sank at the sight of the abandoned pup, but he knew there was next to nothing he could do to help it. He decided to stand back and let the Shamans so their work.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli on Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:35 am

Kyo's eyes light up at his mates change of attitude. His signature half smile slowly spread across his now quite green face and his tail thumped quietly behind him. This was the fae he had come to love.

Coal looked at Taima with almost shock. She was not expecting something of this reaction. Still she smiled a little bit and settled down again next to the pup.
    Thank you.
    Teak
    Teak

Post  Teak on Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:39 pm

Taima raised an eyebrow. "I don't see why you seem so shocked. I'm not completely heartless. If I was, Rakoo would probably be dead, and as for you Coal... Well who knows. But to the point, I think more than anything the pup is hungry, starving you could say. It is extremely weak, it could have even been the runt of the litter. This further lessens it's chance of survival. However, Kyo has been smart to offer Azuza. But our best hope would be Akua. She had her pups fairly recently, she could have milk spare. If not, chewed up meat mixed with some water would have to do. Taima explained, examining the pup carefully as she did, carefully nosing it and sniffing it. It's aura was faint, and there was something strange about it; probably due to the fact it wasn't a proper wolf. Taima was pretty sure it was just a dog.

Kohana did nothing but watch the events around him, keeping a watchful eye on the whole thing. It was his pack afterall.
    Shim-Sham

Post  Shim-Sham on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:42 am

Yay! I found you again!!

Dashing - Dashing was walking in some trees and scented something. Going towards it she found the pack of wolves all sitting around. Smiling without hesitating she walked up and plopped herself next to a wolf (Kyo). Hello. Her voice was smooth like glass. She turned her face to the wolf and smiled a winning grin.
    Teak
    Teak

Post  Teak on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:04 pm

excuse me but who are you? I don't mean to be rude but... I don't recognise you.
    Shim-Sham

Post  Shim-Sham on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:07 pm

I put in my reference sheet on page 4 (i just checked)
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:32 pm

Whoa.....

Coal smiled a little again and was listening to Taima with interest, but then tipped her head to the side, who was this??? Her eyebrows shrunched with confusion.

Kyo's thoughts matched Coal's directly. He hunched his shoulders a bit and a mini growl rumbled in his diaphram. Who was this and why were they here?
    Teak
    Teak

Post  Teak on Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:40 pm

Okay, I have multiple problems:
    1) Please don't ever, ever assume you are into a RP if it has not been specified that you have been accepted. It's pretentious, and a little disconcerting. It throws the plot off guard and can be a little teeny bit annoying.
    2) It is so unlikely a random wolf would walk into camp and just treat it like its own. It is more likely it would approach camp, the pack would notice and we would have an interesting and proper encounter. This may be fantasy, but we have to keep ourselves grounded to some extent or things will spiral out of control.
    3) Your application is full of some of the most horrendous cliches on this dear planet of ours. A wolf that looks like a supermodel? One of the most silly things. Having ridiculously pretty characters is annoying, boring and leads to flat and predictable RP. Just everything about that character makes me want to get my characters to give her a good, fatal, bite on the throat. And god, knowing the way I developed them, get would. The history is just unimaginative., I don't think being skinny is particularly attractive when you are a wolf, as it is not in their main concerns. Even the name is annoying, but that's probably just me being picky and rude. As for Bleu, well, it is better, but pup characters randomly popping in just irk me. No fault of your own, they just do.

All in all, I would very much appreciate you considering what I have written, and remember that I consider us semi-literate RPers here and that means creative, descriptive writing and deep, realistic characters. I just want to eat Alli and Toast's characters, they make me so happy. Please don't think I am being rude, but I enjoy this roleplay so much, it has heightened my expectations but quite a margin, and I will only accept the best and most dedicated into our family; even though I delight in each new member.

Thank you :3
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:35 am

Erf.... not really sure on what to do now...
    Teak
    Teak

Post  Teak on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:37 pm

Meh, just continue the rp as normal until everything is sorted :3
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli on Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:33 pm

Alright...

Coal sat up and stretched the length of her body, starting off with her nose and wriggling all the way down to her tail tip. Something inside her swelled and she felt at peace over the entire situation for the first time since it had began. Sure, she knew that this pup was not a wolf, and probably as soon as it was grown would have to or WANT to leave. Heck, she didn't even know if it would be able to "speak" the same language as them as it wasn't in the species... But still, he would live and grow and that is all that really mattered to her. The steely blue-gray fae blinked and exhaled, basically waiting for some direction to follow from the other packmates. To be honest, Coal had never even spoken to Akua before despite the ever-growing time that Coal has joined and started the pack. The Alpha fae was always busy it seemed with the pups or was just plain out. So, Coal sat there, eyes intent.

Kyo flipped his head back, sitting on his haunches and lifted a back leg straight up into the air. From there he promptly itched his ear thusly and thoroughly. Upon setting his leg back down, he sneezed.
    Shim-Sham

Post  Shim-Sham on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:13 pm

^ Nice post above person ^

Uh then what am I supposed to do if you don't like my characters? Just go away? Can I at least be a random evil character or something that comes on ever so often?? I didn't mean to be such a problem that I apparently am.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer on Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:41 am

OH MY GOSH I AM SOOOOO SORRY! A MILLION SORRIES!

DX

I went on vacation, and completely forgot all about Huyana D; Im so sorry, guys! I will reply!

--

Rakoo looked up, ready for Tai to kill him. When she didn't get angry, he just stared at the pup, then looked to Kohana. "Kohana, I ask that you will ask your mate to nurse this pup. He is a normal pup, but he is in need and he hasn't a mother..." He expected some crazy shout from Ko, and for him to burst.

Akua was playing with her two pups in a seperate area. Hearing her distant name, she had them follow her towards where everyone was standing.

--

Who are you? o.O
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer on Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:15 pm

I check back every day :\
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:55 pm

I do too but that post kinda sounded like it was for Teak so I've been waiting. I'm sure she's busy, poor girl, sounds like she has so much on her plate with her boarding school.

Unless you want me to make a post :3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:13 am