Huyana is a haven to us to explore the corners of our literate imaginations

Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves

ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves - Page 6 Empty Re: Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves

Post  ToastWhisperer on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:37 pm

Oh, I will make a new post. o3o.

scratch that one... Razz

--

Rakoo sat down, staring at his paws. He said nothing the entire time they spoke. When they finished babbling on and on, and looked towards Kyo, then down at the pup. "I think he will live. He will, right?" He was scared of the answer. So, without waiting for one, he stalked off in hopes that Coal may follow him.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves - Page 6 Empty Re: Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves

Post  Alli on Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:11 pm

hehe mkay Toasty. Razz

Keuweahelu tipped his head to the side with Rakoo's question and reaction. The wolf really seemed to be honsetly distressed about the pup's condition. It actually helped Kyo with his assessment over the Omega, it turned out that the younger wolf was seeming to be growing out of his adolecent ways of rampantness and becoming a true-hearted adult. The male Shaman's pelt melted into a light shade of a green-blue, both his sentimental and his work sides radiating out.

Kyo sat there for awhile, just staring at the pup and over at each wolf present. Someone would have to tell Akua, but much like Coal, Kyo had barely ever talked to the female Alpha, her always being quite secluded. So instead he figured in his head that he wasn't the one to do so. After some thought he stood up, shaking out his coat. He was unaware of the kill the brother and sister in the pack had just made so he came to the idea to go out and attempt a hunt. One pad in front of the other, his pelt melting to a plain white, Kyo set out towards a distant meadow.

Coal watched Rakoo leave and was unsure of what to do. Now that the plan was going to take place, more than likely Akua would take the care of the pup. Not only nursing, but since she was there and had pups anyways, she would probably take on full mother control over it. Letting a saddened sigh escape her at the new thought she too got up, moments after Kyo did. Carefully placing the pup into her maw she set out for the bold move of talking to the Alphess.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer on Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:33 am

Rakoo let out a soft sigh. He sat near the pool of water, staring into the dense tree's. Now, he could run. He could run, like he always did. Run from his problems... Run from the things that made his heart ache. He shook his head. Now now. Not ever. He was going to be taking... life by the horns, persay. He closed his eyes for a few seconds, and then trotted over to the pool of water, and dived inside. He swam to the bottom, letting out another sigh. He then let himself float to the surface. Her began to shape something out of the water. A heart. He focused on it carefully, and once it was finished, he let it free. Shaking his head, he let it drop, and melt away.

--

Akua was playing with the two pups, smiling and laughing. She stood up, as they both began to chase after her, tackling her. She plopped down, although she could have easily won them over. They crawled over her, and she smiled happily. She let her eyes close for a few seconds. She let out a sigh. She hadn't spoken to Kohana... in awhile, actually. She knew he had gone off on a hunt with Tai, so she would wait till he got back. Then she could leave the pups with Tai, or Coal, or some one willing to watch them. She needed some time with him. Some time not spent keeping them out of the water pool until they could swim, and some time not spent breaking up arguments.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli on Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:49 pm

Coal padded forward until Akua came into view. Tucking her tail beneath her and bowing her head reverently to show respect she advanced towards the female Alphess and her two pups. E-- Excuse me? Akua? Her pelt shined a bit on their white emblazoned sides and her eyes as green as leaves looked intently to the other.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:41 pm

Akua glanced up, then nudged the pups to go off and play near the bushes. They were near her and Coal, so she could keep an eye on them. Akua sat up, her eyes looking interested. "Yes, Coal?" She asked.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:42 pm

Coal for a moment was dumbfounded that the Alphess even knew her name. Literally shaking the thought aside however she pressed on. I- Well, Rakoo actually. Well Rakoo found this pup, not a wolf, just a normal pup abandon some ways away. It is little and cannot fend for itself and needs milk..... At this point the growing adult gulped, getting nervous as she got to the point at paw. And you see... she paused to gather her strentgh, ... Well he needs milk still and you are the only fae in this pack who even has the ability.. Would you help? You could be his, well, his temporary mother. Even as she spit the word "mother" out it panged Coal a bit on the inside. But it was the right thing to do, Coal was still young and she knew it.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer on Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:33 pm

Akua listened carefully then raised a furry eyebrow. "Exscuse me? You want me to nurse a-a... normal pup? That doesn't even belong to me?" She asked. Se wanted to see her reaction, she sat down, and stared at Coal, waiting for a response. She tilted her head, and glanced over at her pups, to make sure they were still okay. She turned back to Coal.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer on Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:36 pm

Hey I was wondering if you wanted to continue with the RP with Belle and the pups and her mate? x3 I forgot all their names... DX
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer on Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:07 pm

Name: Anuenue-Akua (OMG I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT Very Happy)
    Nick Name: Akua. I usually am not called by my full name.
    Rank Wanted: I am the female alpha.
    Personality: Akua is a kinda hearted fae. She is caring, and almost always smiling. But she is firm, and can be rude is she needs to be. She is sometimes sensitive, and can be cold at times. She does have a great heart, though.
    ‘Crush’: I don't need crush. I have so much more than that.
    Mate: Kohana, my mate <3
    Pups: Two pups. A male and female.
    Siblings/Other Family: None that are here with her.
    History: Her past was okay. She was 1 of 5 pups, and left at a young age because she was outcast against her siblings. She was on her own for sometime. She joined different packs, but they all made her leave. Mainly because they saw her water wolf ways. When she found this pack she was overjoyed. (Im pretty much making something up till I figure out what her past truly was. I forget what it was before.)
    Description of Looks: Akua has dark purple fur, tinted with blue. Swirling through out her coat are blue green swishes, curling in and out in all times of directions. She has bright blue eyes, and her paw pads are dark blue. Her nose is a light green color.
    Extra Details: None.
    Time Zone or Country: Central. I live in the USA X3

Name: Rakoo.
    Nick Name: Rakoo...?
    Rank Wanted: He is currently Omega. He would like a different rank, but he deserves this one.
    Personality: Rakoo used to be a cold hearted, terrible wolf. When he came across this pack, and treated them like trash, they still accepted him in, after some time. He is begining to become sensitive, and warm hearted.
    ‘Crush’: He is falling for Coal...
    Mate: No...
    Pups: None.
    Siblings/Other Family: He has none.
    History: Lets just say Rakoo wasn't very special to his family. He was the runt of the litter, and was frowned apon. His parents, nor grandparents, or any of his other family liked him. He was 'different'. He left when he was about a year old, and set off on his own. He used to be a rouge.
    Description of Looks: He has light blue fur. It is patched with navy blue colored fur. And in between some of those patches, and pale blue patches. You can hardly see his originally colored light fur. He has white markins around his ankles, and a black nose. His eyes are a vibrant green color.
    Extra Details: Nope.
    Time Zone or Country: States in Akua's form. I also live in Missouri, so that should give you a hint in my time zone x3
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer on Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:08 pm

Just thought I'd finally post my form x3
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli on Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:16 am

Oh Toast I'd love to!! Very Happy It was Belle and Arturo and their two brand new pups Leo and Aki. There was Notch the older pup from Belle. Then Willow had her three pup Sketch, Whisper, and Jay.

Coal's heart gave a lurch so strong it actually produced an involuntary personal gasp. Her throat suddenly felt extremely constricted, as if it was going to choke her and her heart seemed to fall beyond even her body. Akus was rejecting to help. The puppy, after all it had been through, was going to die after all. Bu- Was all she could at first manage to stutter. You... y- you won't do it? You're not gonna even... try to help. Coal found herself sinking to her haunches from a bit of faintness. Panting wildly she attempted to think of something else... quickly.

And YAY! I finally get to see what your wolves look like! XD
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:39 am

xD Oh yess, I remeber now! C: XD Okay, you want to make the forum? :3 Yupp, thats what they look like xD

Akua watched her in silence, then began to giggle, until she was rolling in the dirt laughing. Finlly, she came to her senses. She sat up, and cleared her throat. "Geeze, Coal! You are so... Gulliable. Of course I'll help the pup. As Alpha it is my duty, and I want to help him live - water wolf or not. Now where is this little pup?" She smiled towards Coal. "Come on now, get up. I was kidding. You really need to be less dramatic."

xD Akua is so mean xD
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli on Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:58 pm

Alrighty will do!

Coal felt her once forming tears suddenly get hot with a bit of anger. How dare Akua play with her feelings like that?? This was a life that they were talking about, not just about some random thing - it wasn't something to joke about in the first place.

But Coal simply nodded, trying to suck up the tears that had threatened to fall only moments previously. Taking the insults the Alphess gave to heart she walked her steely blue-grey body with the white swirls and swishes back towards the puppy and the two wolves still present, Taima and Kohana. Dipping her head to them she quickly spoke, attempting to sound happy, telling them that indeed Akua would help and that she was going to take him over there. Once again the puppy was carefully placed in her jaws, her head extended in attempt to keep him from swinging. All too soon they were back to Akua and her pups. Coal gently placed the puppy down by the Alphesses belly, licked him once from head to tail fondly, and silently turned away solumn and quiet, not speaking a single word.

She didn't look back at all as she padded herself to the pack den, finally curling up into her exacting spot she always placed herself. Thoughts ran through the fae's mind, the unkind words of 'gullible' and 'dramatic' playing over and over again like a broken record. She wasn't ever trying to be dramatic, and now, even as she lay there practically sulking she realized she probably looked 'dramatic' ringt now, only thinking about herself. And again, she wasn't trying to be. Her emotions were high and if she went out to face the other wolves more than likely she'd burst out, looking worse, or they'd see right though her fake happiness. The puppy worried her too. Coal had quickly gotten an attachment to the small ball of fluff even if she was with it for only an afternoon. She felt like she was actually being quite responsible for letting him go, letting him be taken care of by someone who could... and should. For they were adults and wise, not young and naive like Coal had always felt herself as. So she laid there, thinking things through and feeling extremely downhearted and belittle.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer on Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:23 pm

Akua looked at Coal, her eyebrows furrowing together. She shook her head. She hadn't meant to make Coal upset, she was only trying to joke around, and lighten her mood. She nursed the pup for awhile, licking it's head occasionaly. She watched it in interst. Quite a different pup to see around here. No intersting colors, just plain white. She shook her head again. The pup finished, and curled up almost closing it's eyes. "No, that won't do..." She muttered to herself, picking him up gently, and taking him to the near stream. She set him in the water near the bank - the very shallow in. She nudged water over his back, being careful not to get any in his eyes or mouth. When she finished cleaning off the dirt and blood caked on his coat, she nodded with a smile. There. All clean. The pup was old enough to shake off - just a bit. She let him air dry for a few minutes, before his coat turned fluffy. She then picked him up again.

After carrying him to the pack den, where she had seen Coal run off to, she sniffed out coal in the den. "You awake?" She asked, trotting in and setting the pup down next to her. He immediatly curled up next to her. Akua smiled. Coal could make a wonderful mother... She sat down next to Coal. "Whenever I finish nursing the pup and he can eat meat and drink water, I want you to take care of him. Take him in as your own pup. I can see that you have a bond together." She tilted her head. "That is, if you want to." She said slowly, then added, "Coal, I was not trying to seem rude or uncaring earlier. I could see that I angered you, but I did not mean to. I was trying to lighten your mood." She finished what she was saying, then stood up. "I'll be leaving now. If you want to think about taking him in, you can. You can tell me later, or now of course." She glanced back at Coal.

xD Kay
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer on Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:29 pm

BTW Alli, can I have your email? :3 So I can email you when Im on? Mine is: toastfoopets@hotmail.com :3 We can maybe IM?
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli on Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:30 pm

Coal felt a presence and slightly moved her head to the direction that it seemed to come from. Watching and listening to Akua she felt... torn. I.. I don't know what to do. The puppy probably will want to leave when it is grown, besides, it is dangerous for it to stay when it is. He needs an adult, not me. She thought for a second. Thanks for talking to me though, that helps a little.

Sure! It's icantihavedance@comcast.net Very Happy
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer on Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:36 pm

Akua nodded. "I suppose I understand what you mean. Anyway, when you decide, come to me and tell me. Your welcome." She trotted off into the tree's.

:3! Cool. Okies, my mom is using my computer, so sorry if I don't reply for along time. Can you stay on and keep checking back? :3
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli on Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:44 pm

Coal watched Akua leave and turned to the puppy. I hope you grow soon fella. She spoke gently. That way you can go and live your life a happy dog. She still felt a bit down, the words still gently floating around her head like an unkind cloud that just wouldn't leave. But Akua talking did help.

After some time Coal came to a decision. She would not become mother for this puppy, she was too naive and young she decided and that wouldn't be fair for the little one. That pup needed adult care for a mother.... but Coal could still be a friend and a playmate. Nipping the pup up she began her search for the Alphess.

Sure thing!
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:44 pm

Akua was sitting watching both her pups play. She watched them carefully. "Don't get to close to the water, now!" She callled after them as they wrestled. They both groaned.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:54 pm

For the forth time that day Coal made the the trek over to the Alpha cave. Her heart a bit lifted she laid the puppy by Akua again, draping him over her paws. No, I think you should take him, I'm still young. But I'd be honored to be mentor or playmate as he grows.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:57 pm

Akua jolted up slightly. "Oh, hi Coal." She listened to her, and then paused for a few brief seconds. "Coal, I wouldn't mind taking him...But I would have to ask Kohana. Were in this together. But, I think you really should take him. You have a bond, I see. And just because I have pups doesn't mean I am experience. I am young, too. I could teach you a few things about pups. I can see you want him, but you feel you arn't ready..."
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:06 pm

Coal listened carefully, taking into assessment what Akua said. I see.... Maybe we could do almost a tag team? She compromised in her head, for sure Coal couldn't do the parenting all on her own but maybe with Akua to help she could learn how to 'grow up' and be a parent herself.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:09 pm

Akua nodded with a smile. "Sure. Anything you'd like to know first?" She asked, climbing into a sitting position, and yawning.

Rakoo paced back and forth on the forests' edge, before deciding something in his head. He trotted over to Coal and Akua, and cleared his throat. "Exscuse me, but may I interupt? Can I please speak to Coal?" He then remebered to bow his head down to Akua.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:13 pm

Coal was just opening her mouth to speak when suddenly Rakoo popped basically out of nowhere. Oh. She shook her head, averting her thoughts. Uhm sure.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:14 pm

Akua nodded. "Come back when your finished." She said, watching her pups again.

Rakoo looked a bit nervous. He trotted off a bit further from Akua. "Um... Hi. Well, first how is the pup?" He asked, sitting down.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:12 am