Huyana is a haven to us to explore the corners of our literate imaginations

Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves

Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves - Page 4 Empty Re: Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves

Post  Alli on Tue May 10, 2011 11:45 pm

Her eyes shot up in fear and she began to lick the pup fast, as if comforting him once more. Her body visibly shook as she took the little ones scruff into her mouth and she extended her neck to hand him over to Rakoo. She breathed a little heavily and when the pup was safely transferred over, slumped back down to a laying pose.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves - Page 4 Empty Re: Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves

Post  ToastWhisperer on Wed May 11, 2011 4:02 am

Rakoo nodded, and picked him up. He gulped. He picked the pup by the scruff, and trotted out, looking at Coal one last time. He took a deep breath, and trotted over to the pool of water. "Kyo...and Taima!"
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli on Wed May 11, 2011 9:32 am

Kyo didn't hear Rakoo's call as he was still deep below the waters surface. In fact, he was oblivious the the entire situation. Swimming in circles in the clear-blue substance he grinned happily.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer on Wed May 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Rakoo frowned, and set the whining puppy down. Using his advanced powers, he lift as much water as he could from the pool, freezing it midair. It took quite the lot of concentration. As he unfroze it, he shouted, "KYO!" Now, he'd have to listen to him.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli on Thu May 12, 2011 1:23 am

Kyo's body was flung into the air, frozen with the water that surrounded him, and then thawed back out moments later. His body twisted around in the air before his decent, himself full of shock and disorient. He fell back into the water with a mighty splash and no more than two or three seconds later, jumped out of the pool, his pelt a deep purple and literally feeing hot, as if beginning to boil. He snarled and pulled his teeth back, taking the brute's actions of another threat. WHAT DO YOU THINK- However, as quickly as his emotions and pelt had changed, they changed again. your... The coat of the male Shaman literally faded out, turning to a blank white. .. doing? He finished his sentence, eyes on the wriggling clump of fur.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer on Thu May 12, 2011 5:08 pm

Rakoo bowed his head down, as he was scared for his life, Seeing his coat boiling a new color. He looked at the pup. "I found this pup... not a wolf... at my old campsite. He was buried under twigs and leaves. I think the humans dropped him off for dead..." He said quietly. "Can you save him?"
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli on Fri May 13, 2011 8:24 am

Kyo's eyebrows pinched together as he listened to Rakoo's brief story and looked at the runty, scratched up puppy. He knew Taima didn't like regular wolves in camp, and this was a set dow still, just a dog. Still, it was a child of some sort. What should he do? Uh... he replied, at a loss for words or thoughts. Maybe?
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer on Fri May 13, 2011 3:29 pm

Rakoo frowned. "Please!" He begged. His heart went out to this poor pup, and Kyo was still in the water!? "Hurry! He is bleeding out."
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli on Fri May 13, 2011 4:06 pm

Kyo nodded and shook out his pelt, bending down and taking the pup up in the scruff. He'd take heat from Taima later if she didn't like what he did, but he knew that it was right to help this little one out. He was careful not to swing the pup as he walked and he went into the Cavern. Carefully, as to not disturb any unneeded herbs for Taima, he took exactly what he thought he'd need. Taking a bracken fern into his mouth he began to chew it, then summoned water from the pool. He swirled hte concocction together with his powers, his tail swirling with it. Once the ingredients made a paste he catiosly rolled the pup until it came to the gash. He pressed his medicine into it and watched as it began almost sponging up the blood and other bad things. Hmm... perhaps some poppyseeds for sleeping too... He thought aloud, turning around again. His pelt was a ddp blue, siginfying his hard thought in his work.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer on Fri May 13, 2011 4:27 pm

Rakoo watched intently, his deep eyes set on the pup. "Thank you." He said softyl towards Kyo, bowing his head down. He thought of Coal suddenly, and how happy she'd be to see that the pup was going to live.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli on Fri May 13, 2011 4:41 pm

After placing the poppies into the pups mouth and watching him drift off to sleep Kyo looked up to Rakoo. ... Well his external problems are solved... but we still have an issue. He's a pup. He paused, a grim expression on his face. He needs milk.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer on Fri May 13, 2011 4:44 pm

Rakoo nodded, looking thoughtful. He grinned back at Kyo. "I guess I could see if Coal would nurse him... I bet she wouldn't mind..." He smiled, and tilted his head. "Thanks again. I know we got off to a bad start and all, but I am a good guy. I really am... COAL!" He then hollered. "COME HERE!" He plopped down, hoping she would come running.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli on Fri May 13, 2011 6:40 pm

Coal was sitting on the pack den, shivvering slightly out of nervousness of the unknown outcome of the pup. Waiting and waiting... it was agonizing! Suddenly she heard her name called from the Cavern's general direction. Indeed she burst upwards, running to see what was the verdict... good or bad.

Kyo's eyes got a bit soft as he listened to Rakoo. He had done much wrong, but yes it seemed he had done most of a turnaround. Still his younger age shown. Rakoo... He started softly, unwanting to kill the wolf's hopes. A fae has to be pregnant or have pups of their own to be able to nurse, Coal can't unless she was one of those, and she isn't.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer on Sat May 14, 2011 6:07 am

Rakoo continued to grin, happy that the puppy would live. Then he froze. His jaw dropped, and he looked like he didn't believe this. "W-What?"
    "
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli on Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 am

Kyo nodded, truely sorry that he had to tell. He wasn't sure of what to do now though.

Coal came running and basically skidded to a halt. What? What's going on?? She looked at the pup anxiously, looking him over to see if he was okay. She was completely oblivious to the conversation she just came into.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer on Sat May 14, 2011 6:26 pm

Rakoo just stood their frozen, upset over this entire thing. He didn't know what to do.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli on Sun May 15, 2011 12:21 pm

Coal's face scrunched when she saw Rakoo's shocked face and was confused by it. Taking it as something about the pup's welfare she naturally curled herself around the sleeping figure, tail straight up, as if protecting it from unseen attackers. What's going on? She asked quietly, scared to find out. She licked the top of the childs head and waited anxiously for a response.

I... uh. Kyo looked around, wishing for a way to solve this. ... I'll be back. His face was flatline and he edged himself out and away until he was gone from the others sight.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer on Mon May 16, 2011 3:39 pm

Rakoo frowned, not sure what to say. "Well.. uh..." He sighed..
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli on Mon May 16, 2011 8:15 pm

Coal frowned and scowled some more. What? Is he okay??
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer on Tue May 17, 2011 3:19 am

Rakoo sighed. "Yes, but..." He frowned. "He need to be nursed, and you havn't had puppis or anything yet, so you can't do it!" His pout deepened, and he began to pace. "We could always ask Akua, but I doubt she'd do it, and Kohana, would probally kill me for even asking her." He mumbled sadly.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli on Tue May 17, 2011 8:19 am

Her eyebrows furrowed at the situation and she tilted her head to the side in thought. Well... no.. She spoke to herself. We could- ... no.. It might... gah.. What do you wanna do? Maybe there is an herb? Maybe something to induce lactating? She spoke, grasping at any idea.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer on Sat May 28, 2011 7:48 am

Rakoo frowned, and shrugged. "I don't think so..."

--

GAHH!!! My computer is being fixed, and I finally got time to get one! Please check back, Im using my moms computer.... Dont think I abandoned you!!
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli on Sat May 28, 2011 11:45 pm

Coal curled up and laid her head down, her eyes soft to the standing wold next to her. Suddenly she felt vulerable and helpless, much like the pup beside her. There simply wasn't anything she could do... was there? Looking doefull she spoke. Is there anything we can do? I can do?

Two things -

One - Of course I know you didn't abandon dear Toasty! ^-^ I'd assumed you were busy, just like Teak. Poor girl, she must really be swamped. I hope summer is soon for her so she can relax.

Two - ... What do you're wolves look like? I have no idea. lol
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:07 pm

Rakoo sighed, and shrugged. "I don't know, sweethe- Coal..." He nearly called her sweetheart! As if she was his mate! He gulped, and looked down.

--

Thanks, my computer is back! C:
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:49 am

Coal whimpered, not really even hearing Rakoo's mistake. She was upset.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:14 am