Huyana: The World of Imagination

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huyana is a haven to us to explore the corners of our literate imaginations

5 posters

Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves

Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves - Page 3 Empty Re: Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves

Post  Alli Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:23 pm

Coal bobbed her head and went to speak more, glad for the little company.... and he was gone again. The fae sighed and watched the figure of the Omega slip away into some bushes. Standing up herself, she retreated farther into the den, following the curvature of the inner rocks and walking along until she came to the back wall. She found an little dip in part and curled herself into it, almost as if it were a nest.

Kyo paddled around in the water before diving completely. He let himself sink, little bubbles releasing from his fur as he decended. With a light thud his paws touched bottom. Looking around he searched for things of interest.
    Shim-Sham

Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves - Page 3 Empty Re: Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves

Post  Shim-Sham Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:26 am

Hi! I found this place and it looks really neat!!

Wotfr stands for Wolves of the Falling Rain

Name: Dashing
    Nick Name: Dashing
    Rank Wanted: I don't know.
    Personality: Dashing is a super gorgeous fae, with looks like a supermodel (if wolves had/were supermodels XD). She knows it too. She likes to get her way, but only pushes it when she REALLY wants something. Not everyone sees this though until it is too late.
    ‘Crush’: tehe...
    Mate:
    Pups:
    Siblings/Other Family:
    History: What about it? I was born, grew up, got bored, and left.
    Description of Looks: Dashing looks like a sunny sky. Her coat is light blue with white patches tht can resemble clouds. Her eyes sparkle the same blue as her pelt. She is skinny and pretty.
    Extra Details: Please don't base ME off of a person based on this character, I made her this way for a purpose!
    Time Zone or Country: I live in Texas.

Name: Bleu
    Nick Name: Bleu
    Rank Wanted: I think I'm too young.
    Personality: Bleu is a pup who is very intelligent, but wasn't accepted well with his gifts back home. Exiled, he learned to hunt small things young and has been supporting himself ever since he was weaned. Since he never has had any real contact with other wolves he may at first be shy and timid, he just needs a leader to look up to and grow confidence from.
    ‘Crush’: I'm young!
    Mate:
    Pups:
    Siblings/Other Family: Gone.
    History: Bleu was named most uncreatively from his mother when she first saw his abstract pelt. He was obviously different from the rest and because of that the day he was weaned the pack "Accidently" left him. He's been alone ever since and his powers are already fully developed and strong.
    Description of Looks: Bleu is a patchwork of all different shades of blue, one fading into the next and vis versa.
    Extra Details:
    Time Zone or Country: Texas
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Mon May 02, 2011 4:23 pm

/Grumblegrumble >_>

Rakoo sighed. Lately, he had just been feeling depressed and jittery. He listened carefully, and looked up as a drop of rain fell on his nose. "Darn..." He mumbled. Soon, it was pouring down. He jolted up, and into the den that Coal was in. He bit his lip, and looked back at Coal. "Hey, it's raining." He said, stating the obvious.

--

Caspian stirred slightly. He looked up at his father, and bounded after him, out in the rain. "Daddyyyyy!" He shouted, taking in a gulp of water, and swallowing it. "We going on a walk?"
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Tue May 03, 2011 11:06 am

Coal tipped her head up to Rakoo's voice. Mmm.. She replied, she hand't even noticed because she had been in the back. That's nice...

Kyo looked up from under the pool and saw how rain made the surface of the pool wiggle and ripple. It was very cool from under here. However he swam himself up until his head broke surface.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Tue May 03, 2011 5:01 pm

Rakoo raised an eyebrow towards the cave's ceiling. "I sense sarcasm. Am I correct?" He asked, glaring and growling at her. He didn't need her mouth, along with his own problems.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Wed May 04, 2011 8:22 am

Coal balked back into the wall when Rakoo growled, startled. Suddenly she was very fearful of him, after all, he had a history of attacking. No.. no.. I wasn't... She managed to stutter. And it was true, she wasn't really focusing on his words when he spoke last time so they just sorta came out automatically. Her eyes shone bright and she arched her back, curling her tail beneath her in submission. She slunk around him in this position until she was at the mouth of the den, when she got there she bounded towards the forest and her favorite willow tree.
    Teak
    Teak

Post  Teak Wed May 04, 2011 4:11 pm

Ugh... School needs to go die in a hole! Sorry guys, I am stressed out. School has stolen my time D:

Kohana chuckled, lciking his mate and pups before trotting out to jump in the pool. He laughed when Kyo jumped im after, and raised an eyebrow at his sister, who was sitting on the bank looking rather unimpressed. He splashed her with a cascade of water and she soon slid after the two wolves. Kohana laughed again and twirled around in the water in glee.

Sorry, gotta keep it short; it's really late her and I'm so tired!
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Wed May 04, 2011 11:00 pm

Kyo smiled as Taima slid into the water too and his tail wagged with joy, sending some water to spin around randomly. He bustled his muscles and porpoised up in the air before flopping back into the pool, laughing. Glad to see you come and join the play missus Tai! He paddled in a circle around her and sidled next to Kohana, paddling in place.

Aw I'm sorry Teak, I know how you feel. I'm taking 25 credits this quarter. >.< Plus I just found out one of my best friends is moving across the USA. I live in Washington and she's moving to North Carolina. :c
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Thu May 05, 2011 4:11 pm

Rakoo groaned, and flopped down on the cold stone ground. "I wasn't- Oh nevermind. Whats the point." He mumbled, and rolled over. He mumbled something rude under his breath.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Thu May 05, 2011 4:34 pm

Coal ran until she was underneath the eves of the large willow tree and slowed down when she got there. Her head darted back, half expecting him to be right behind her, but he wasn't and she sighed. Regaining her breath she walked to the far side of the tree and leaned her body onto its thick and old trunk. Slowl,y as she leaned there her body naturally began to slip down until she was lying down. She was confused, what had she done to upset him so much? Shaking her head she laid it on her paws.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Fri May 06, 2011 3:53 am

Rakoo mumbled something about his temper, and how he could barely speak to anyone without upsetting them, or hiself. He then stood up, making one last final descision. He trotted out of the den, and deep into the forest, to Coal's scent. Yet he just walked past her, mysteriously. He continued onward, until he reach the edge of the forest, where their territory ended.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Fri May 06, 2011 8:17 am

Coal cringed when she heard pawsteps following behind her, but got curious when he passed right by. Where was he going? Half of her wanted to follow, but the other half screamed to listen to Taima and the others. Conflicted, she let out a bark, one he could hear, but she didn't go after him. Instead she began to saunter back to camp, not really in any hurry.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Fri May 06, 2011 3:45 pm

His ears swiveled in her direction. Part of him wanted to saunt back, and run after her. The other part really didn't care... What should he do?
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Sat May 07, 2011 9:49 am

Coal barked again as she left the forest, the camp beginning to come into view once more. It was almost as if she was trying to lead him back. She wasn't sure why she wanted him to still live here, it was weird. Half the time he seemed to be a nice enough guy, the other half he seemed extremely intimidating and Coal couldn't help but fear him at the same time. So why did she call back to him again? She didn't know, it just sorta came out of her vocal box. Her eyes laid on the playing figures of Kohana, Taima, and Kyo in the pool and took a halfstep towards... nah. She shouldn't go over there just yet, things were too "fresh" in minds. Instead she walked to the mouth of her familiar den and laid half-in, half-out, head resting peacefully on her two crossed over front paws.

Last edited by Allimonty on Sat May 07, 2011 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Teak
    Teak

Post  Teak Sat May 07, 2011 9:59 am

Taima rolled her eyes and flicked some water at Kyo with her tail, growling playfully. She gliding through the water efortlessly, paddling in circles around her Mate and brother a couple of times before disappearing underwater, bobbing up just in time to be showered in specks of water from Kyo's dive. She laughed twirling a couple of times, her eyes alight, not even noticing Rakoo and Coal in the background.

Kohana noted Rakoo slinking out of camp, secretly hoping he never came back. He didn't like that male at all... He also noted Coal was safe by the Pack den, smiled and turned his attention back to the other two wolves. He laughed dunking underwater to somersault under there, the exploded back up again, flicking his paws outwards to create another shower of droplets after Kyo's. He chuckled agian then held his composure, treading water in one place.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Sat May 07, 2011 10:08 am

Kyo didn't note the other wolves either, too immersed in the play. He flicked his ears back and forth, a mini vortex coming from the watertop. It skimmed the top and snuck up behind Tai. Giggling, he raised it... and promptly plopped the entire creation over her white head, his signature half-grin plastered onto his face.

Coal watched as the older wolves played, smiling just a bit at their antics. Subconsciously her tail slowly began to wag.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Sat May 07, 2011 5:20 pm

Little curious Caspian waddled over the pool of water, and leaped in. As fast as it had appeared, a wave of rainbow colors dissapeared as he touched the water. He of course didn't notice, and stared around at the adults. But, Akua noticed. And her jaw dropped.

--

Rakoo stared around, as he walked. After awhile, he approached his old camp grounds. His mind began to whir with thoughts. The camp ground was destroyed. Absoulutely destroyed. Tree's had their bark scraped off, and weeds lay limp. All dens were now just piles of dirt and leaves, and rocks. His mouth gaped open. There was not one soul left. He guessed when he left, a war had broke loose. He frowned, and then stood frozen. All of a sudden, he heard a whimper. He sniffed the air. An unfamilier scent entered his blue tented nose. "Hmm..." He mumbled, and then stepped forward. He listened for the sound, and came apon a pile of snapped twigs, and large leaves. He nose them aside, and then yelped. He jumped back at the site. This creature was unfamilier to him! A fluffy... puppy? He eased forward, and nudged it with his nose. It whined again, and he yelped. His eyes widened slightly, when he saw the main problem for the pups whining. A large gash was casted in its dirty fur. Plus, it must have been starving! He gulped. What had happened? Had this poor animal been dropped off for dead? He noticedit was quite the runt. He frowned again, and thought. Should he bring it back to camp? The others would hate him even more... Except for Coal, possibly. She actually seemed to have SOME empathy for him... He bit his lip, weighing his options. He thought for awhile, and sighed. He DID have a heart. A really big one. He gently grabbed the pup by the scruff, and carried it back to camp. He his himself behind a bush when he finally got their, and examined the pups cuts. He frowned again, and the sneaked off towards Coal. When he saw her, he set the pup down, his big blue eyes begging her to do SOMETHING.
    Teak
    Teak

Post  Teak Sun May 08, 2011 3:21 am

Taima let out a yelp of surprise and dived under water, gliding around Kyo in circles, her tail whirling around after her. She spun a vortex/ whirlpool around her, a playful grin appearing on her face.

Kohana stared in surprise as Caspain hopped into the water, and her thundered after him, grabbing the pup by the scruff before something bad happened. He set him down by the shore, his eyes stern. What have I said about going swimming? You're too young. And I wasn't prepared. What if someone hadn't noticed and you drowned? We wouldn't want that. He licked his pup on the head and gave a sad smile. Even though he hoped Caspian was a water wolf, he couldn't be sure and he didn't want him getting into trouble. His gaze then fell breifly on Coal and Rakoo, and he decided to keep half on ear on the male Omega. He turned his gaze back to Caspian though.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Sun May 08, 2011 4:53 am

Caspian pouted and stormed off. He was still a wolf too! Not like he couldn't swim, even if he wasn't a waterwolf. He glared at his father, and plopped down on his rump, giving him the 'evil eye'. He wasn't happy with him. He could at least teach him to swim!

--

Rakoo stared at Coal, waiting for her to do SOMETHING.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Sun May 08, 2011 4:25 pm

Coal was off dozing when she felt a shadow cast over her. She blinked her eyes open and then gasped, seeing te poor little pup that sat in front of her. Her eyes came up to Rakoo's and she gave a look of "what happened and what am I supposed to do?" Coal wearily glanced at the still-playing other wolves.... they should really know, after all, two were Shamans they could help him. But... was this pup a water wolf? Would he get outcasted as soon as he was better? Or worse? Her eyes seemed to almost flash her thoughts, the cogs in her mind turning. What should she do? They'd have to tell them, she'd get in worse trouble otherwise.. but this poor puppy.. She slumped down and coddled her nose and head around the little figure, lapping at the gash ever so gently. Coal had always loved pups, many a time she found herself watching Kohana's little ones play and bounce around - this time though she felt different, responsible. Now curling her velveteen steely gray coat around the ball of fluff she looked back to Rakoo, eyes saddened. You need to tell them..

Kyo felt a sudden current, and faster than he could get a catch of breath he was sucked under the swift-swirling waves. Thank goodness for the powers of underwater breathing! He spun in Taima's torrent, laughing after the first intial shock being gone. He found himself tumbling around and gave no effort to "get out" of it, instead letting himself naturally decent with the flow of the water.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Mon May 09, 2011 3:44 am

Rakoo let his head hang down, and he frowned, shaking it. "But..." He protested. "It isn't a wolf. It won't grow up to be one. I think one of the humans dropped it off for dead." He mumbled. "They won't like tht..." He said with a sigh, but then shook his head. "Alright. I'll show them..." His voice faded away as he watched Coal. He thought she'd be a good mother.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Mon May 09, 2011 8:11 am

She nodded, also quite afraid of their inital reaction, perhaps them deciding the world would be better without the pup within the camp confines. Instinctually she curled tighter around the little pups figure, as if protecting it. Still, the two mates are Shamans, they know how to save the little one, we don't. Coal blinked at Rakoo and tried to look a bit encouraging.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Mon May 09, 2011 4:36 pm

Rakoo nodded. "Yeah... I guess." He sighed again, and let his head hang down. He looked thoughtful, and plopped down. "Should we tell them?" He asked her.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Mon May 09, 2011 8:16 pm

Coal nodded, her eyebrows pinched together in nervousness. Yes, they have to know. Something about this pup made Coal act a bit different, more mature... or at least more thougtful at that. She carefully shifted her body to better suit the contures of the little puppy, trying to not give them discomfort.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Tue May 10, 2011 6:05 pm

Rakoo nodded, and leaned down infront of Coal, so he was face to face with her. "You have to let him go so I can take him to them." He said. He could see this would be hard, as she seemed to have already begun to get attached to him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:32 am