Huyana: The World of Imagination

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huyana is a haven to us to explore the corners of our literate imaginations

5 posters

Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves

Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves Empty Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves

Post  Alli Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:36 pm

Welcome to Huyana, world of the water wolves. Here the wolves live and thrive in their lands they call home and discover what it really means to be a water wolf. Here they shall continue their journey...

Last edited by Allimonty on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Teak
    Teak

Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves Empty Re: Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves

Post  Teak Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:50 am

Welcome to the wolves of the Falling Rain!
    You have travelled far, and your legs ache, and each step sends a bolt of pain through your whole body. The ground below you is hard and cracked like your paw-pads. The beats down hard and hot, sucking the moisture from your body. Your heat hurts, more than it should: but it was killing you because you were different. Your old pack had chased you away, with vicious snarls disguising the looks of fear on their faces. You hadn’t meant to; you were playing by the water, splashing through the water. You jumped high and it all happened at once: The other wolf opening their mouths to yelp, only to be consumed by the unnatural wave of water crashing on top of them. You had leapt into the water, and searched for hours, tracing the seabed for your lost companion and not once coming up for air. When you surfaced, the whole pack was staring at you. Blue and green marks swirled across you body, and every time you flicked your tail, the water around you seemed to move with it. The pack surrounded you, snapping and snarling, chanting ‘put Huyana at the bottom of your joining form’* and hiding the fear behind their eyes. They chased you far out of the territory, and you ran until you could go no longer. You collapsed to the ground and let the darkness wash over you like the soft waves on shore....
    You woke up to the sound of thunder rumbling through the darkened skies, and you leap up, suddenly hearing voices. Voices and the splash of water. You approach with caution and jump when you hear a voice beside you.
    “Welcome to Huyana. We know what you are, for we are the same. We are the wolves of the Falling Rain.”
    Please note they weren’t actually chanting that, just wanted it to blend in better XD

An explanation of Huyana and its unique wolves.
    A female wolf is sitting before you. She is pure white, tainted only by the perfect marks that run across parts of her body, including a flawless blue line that runs from her aqua-coloured nose to the very tip of her tail, which swishes gracefully like the reed by a lake. (A picture of her can be found on my profile) Her emerald eyes inspect you carefully, and she opens her green tinted muzzle to speak: “I am Taima, the thunder that keeps this pack strong; The Shaman of the Waves, or the Lead Healer.” She smiles lightly and then explains:

“It’s nice to see someone around here. But you probably what some sort of explanation as to what exactly a Falling Rain Wolf is. Well, I suppose you could also call us ‘Water Wolves’, but that does sound quite as grand and exciting as said title, and of course I must remind you to put ‘means’ at the bottom of your joining form. WotFR are wolves that have abnormal control over the water. We can make bubbles rise from the water with the flick of our tails, and make them disappear with a twitch of an ear. Whenever we leap by the water, it rises with us. We are excellent swimmers and can breathe underwater. We are easily spotted by the blue and green marks that appear in many forms over our bodies. Some have mare prominent marking than others, and some wolves’ fur colours change completely, but only usually to a subtle shade of blue our green. You will see Kohana, our Alpha, soon, and you will probably think he has black fur, but it is actually a dark blue, almost an indigo, along with the other markings he has. These markings only occur after the first time you used your ‘powers’ so to speak, which you have probably noticed.”

“It may sound all fun and games, but being what we are has its complications, as I’m sure you’ve have experienced form the incident at your last pack. It is easy to cause accidents when playing by the water, particularly with normal wolves. Nearly all wolves will see us as a threat, as they are scared of what we can do: We have to try and avoid them wherever possible. We are also considerably vulnerable to heat, including particularly sunny days. As you experienced, it tires you much more than it would a normal wolf. Fortunately, we have an abundance of cool caves and bodies of water here, so usually we are not faced with that problem. But we must always be careful when travelling during day in summer, and even in every other season. We are always afraid that drought will come to us, although it has become less of a danger since we discovered the stream in Kohana’s den. Just remember to tread carefully when around water, particularly with other wolves nearby. We may have other ‘powers’ we have not discovered yet, and they could be dangerous even to ourselves. Stay with us, and you will learn the art of keeping your ‘powers’ under control. Our pack name is Huyana, as it means ‘Falling Rain’ in an ancient language.”

Territory
    The Clearing
    The clearing is the main meeting place, it is a large clear space shaded by trees that only let small dapples of sunlight come through. The is a small winding river to the right, leading to small pool with a tiny waterfall, that splashes down quietly from rock to rock, looking as if it would be fun to climb on. It seems so calm, only the occasional rustling of the trees overhead disturbing the peace. The ground is soft and damp with moss and rain.

The River
    You have already noticed the river, with its waterfall. The river leads further away and eventually falling away in a large sparkling waterfall. But out territory ends long before that. If you see a pine tree, you are out of our territory. There are some unknown forces out there and less shade, so please try to stay within this forest and our territory. The river is a popular place to lounge during the times you are not busy, watching the water move with your tails as you slowly swish them from side to side.

The Pack den
    Look to your left: there is a moss-covered cave concealed by softly swaying bushes. By pushing past those bushes you find yourself in a large, cool area. The ground is littered with pieces of moss and soft grass, leaves, and some feathers for bedding. In the centre there is a natural formed, jagged stone pillar, with strange markings carved roughly around the bottom. At the back of the cave are two ledges (one to the left and one to the right) with a rough pile of rocks next to each one to serve as a stairway. The Betas sleep on the ledge to the left, and the Overseer/s to the right. There is a smaller, separate interlinked cavern for pups and their mothers.

The Shaman’s Cavern
    Following a small passage to the right you emerge into another cavern. This has indents and ledges dotted across the walls that are filled with various different herbs and spices. A stone well, made previously by the human dwellers of old, sits in the centre, filled with water that seems to have a glowing aura. This is where the Shaman and her/his apprentice sleep and further their healing skills.

Alpha’s Den
    Separate from the other dens is the Alpha’s Den. By treading through a long narrow passage concealed by various rocks located within the Shaman’s Cavern, you will find yourself in a small cavern, with a ledge of stone poking out above a small stream which runs across the cavern before disappearing into a crack in the wall. This is where the Alpha, Kohana, and hopefully one day his mate sleep and spend some time relaxing.

Cove of the Fallen Rain
    Away from the Clearing, where the Willow tree brushes over the river, there is a large hole. By padding through, you come to a large underground grotto with a hole at the top. This is a place of Romance, and often Love is found, and is where Mates sometimes go for reflection. It is occasionally needed for historical use, but has not been used for that purpose for many Moons.

Ranks.
    Alpha and Alphess: Keepers of Waves
    Pack Leaders. They make decisions about the packs Future and the division of prey.

Overseer/s: Those that watch the Rain Fall
    Second in command, watches over the pack and trains pups. Helps Alphas to make decisions, and help to both hunt and fight. Overseers are intelligent as well as strong. Usually especially good with their water powers, then usually leave the ‘normal’ fighting training to the Betas.

Beta and Betess: Clouds that feed the River and keep it from harm
    Lead Warriors and Hunters of the pack, they organise Hunts and battle Formations. They help to train pups when there are too many for the Overseers to manage or they are unable to.

The Hunters and Warriors: The River bed that keeps Water flowing.
    The Main bulk of the pack. Most wolves hunt and fight. All are trained to control powers to defend themselves and use in hunting, as well as normal hunting and fighting techniques. All are taught of the danger of their powers.
    *The Shaman of the Waves: Thunder that keeps the Pack strong*
    Healers of the Pack. They have knowledge of medical herbs, and usually have minor additional powers, such as being able to see events happening far away, and heal minor wounds with water. The Shaman has an apprentice, and sometimes, but very rarely, a Mate who works alongside them.

Omegas: Reeds that wave on the river bank
    Runts of the pack. They sleep outside to keep watch, and receive last pick of prey. This position is usually given for a reason; when a wolf has disrespected the Pack, but not to the extent were they are asked to leave. Other Pack Members may ‘Bully’ them.

Rules of the Fallen Rain
    We all know they’re boring, but life would be utter chaos without them.
    1. Be awesome. And don't you know it x3 If you are a member here, you're awesome, so don't worry, you pass this test!

2. No cursing/swearing. Slipping out the occasional ‘Damn’ or ‘Hell’ is fine, but let’s face it: Wolves don’t swear and frankly its uncreative vocab.

3.Try to be realistic. Even though this is a ‘Magical’ Wolf RP, I still don’t want wolves who claim to be able to create tsunamis and destroy the world. If you have an idea for a new ‘Power’ for the wolves, please chat to me about it first. Smile

4.We don’t need details of mating or birth. It can’t be much fun writing it and we don’t want to read it. Please avoid it and write ‘Fades to Black’ or something else appropriate instead.

5.Listen to me! It sounds lame, and I am not going to command you about like little toy soldiers. It is simply for when a situation is getting out of hand.

6.No fighting in OOC. Quite simple really. We don’t need your problems in our peaceful role-play. I hope to build a community of good friends. If you’re having issues with someone, sort it out somewhere else or talk to me. Oh, and put ‘Fallen Rain’ at the bottom of your joining form. Thanks Smile

7.Don’t play as your own Crush/Mate. It’s boring.

8.An absolute MAXIMUM of Four Wolves per person, to avoid confusion. If you are making more than one wolf, you must make at least one a Male, and at least one a Female

9.Please be prepared to be literate to some extent. I am not expecting a massive paragraph for every post, just a couple of well-written sentences with as little spelling errors as possible. Also use the right text styles to distinguish different actions:
    [/b]Bold For Actions[/b]
    Normal for speech
    Italics for thinking
    Whispering
    OOC

Skeleton and my Wolves. (Delete Brackets)

Name:
    Nick Name: (Optional)
    Personality: (No ‘Meet Me’s Please)
    ‘Crush’: (Can be filled in if Wolf has crush later.)
    Mate: (Same as above)
    Pups: (Same as above)
    Siblings/Other Family: (Only if needed)
    History: (No ‘Growls’ or other Nonsense)
    Description of Looks: (Please include Markings, and if there is a Pic on your profile.)
    Extra Details: (Optional)
    Time Zone or Country: (I’m not trying to Stalk you down; I just want to know so I know what time you’re on. Optional)

My Wolves

Name Kohana (Meaning ‘Swift’) Don't steal
    Nick Name Ko to close friends and family.
    Age YA
    Gender Male.
    Rank Wanted He has his Rank: Alpha.
    Personality Kohana is light-hearted but a little 'slow on the uptake', meaning, even as Alpha, he tends to be a little bhind on the current goings-on. He happily prances about the waves as a pup would, shameless as always. He has never been a serious and strict Alpha, but he still knows how to handle situations and is a quick thinker and fast fighter. Despite this, he has a tendency to shy away from his Duty, as he is afraid to disappoint those he loves. He is in constant need of support and encouragement. He is perfectly capable of fending for himself physically, but he has always doubted himself mentally, and when the situation turns dire he can panic and lash out, and needs Taima to help him. Overall, he is calm and happy, and will not hesitate to play around with his pack. He backs away from his chances of love for Fear of disappointment from him or the female. Silly, flirting females who are afraid of getting their paws wet irritate him, as do those who pester him about his problems. He simply wants a Female who can take his mind of the Bad things from the Past he cannot fix, and help him concentrate on the things he can fix.
    ’Crush’ See below
    Mate Akua :3
    Pups Cove and Caspian
    Siblings/Other Family Taima is my Sister.
    History Kohana was the Pack member who always got blamed for everything. Whenever something went wrong, they would snap and snarl at him, and leave him out in the cold until he apologised for something he didn’t do. It was only on the fateful day were he was by the water when he decided to fight back that he realised he could not live his life like this. He discovered his powers, and fled, with his sister in tow, to find Huyana. He decided to finally tear free from the torment and become Alpha, so to assure no one in his pack was ever hurt like him.
    Description of Looks Kohana has dark, dark blue fur with a purple twinge that is almost black. His markings, which are all an electric blue colour, swirl across his body in intricate and curling patterns. His nose is an aquamarine colour, and there is a single green cloud-shaped marking on his belly. His eyes are an icy blue, but are still full of warmth and smiles. He is a large, muscled wolf.
    -Extra Details-
    Time Zone/Country I go to school in England, live in Qatar.
    -
    Name Taima (Meaning Thunder) No stealy!
    Nick Name Tai to Kohana and close friends/Mate.
    Age YA.
    Gender Female.
    Rank Wanted I have my Rank: Shaman of the Waves.
    Personality Taima is very calm all the time. Even when everyone else is running around panicking, Taima will still be speaking softly with an even tone, taking control and soothing others. She has the tendency to look down on others, and generally avoids contact with males. She is an excellent Healer, and can deal with almost anything. She has the additional power to see the colour of other Wolves’ auras, which reveals their intentions and whether they are a Wolf of the Falling Rain too. Bad or Evil auras have a Red or Black flame. Good Auras have a Pink or Yellow Flame. When a wolf is sick, their aura is tinged with green. If the Wolf is a WotFR, they have a blue tinge. Wolves in Love will have a Pink or White tinge when near the wolf they love.
    Crush
    Mate Dearest Kyo <3
    Pups They just get in the way, however cute they are.
    Siblings Kohana is my brother.
    History Taima was forced to slave form a young age, fetching herbs and food for the lead Healer of her previous pack. She never had a break, but in her time doing this she learnt a great deal about herbs and where to find them and how to use them. She was out collecting herbs when she discovered her powers. Though no one knew, her marking would soon give her away. She stayed in the shadows, hurry to the Healer’s den to drop off supplies only when no one was looking. She only told Kohana, who soon discovered his powers too. They both left together to create Huyana, and Taima become lead Healer because of the Knowledge she earned from her Past.
    Description of Looks Taima is pure White; with one blue stripe running from the middle of her nose to the tip of her tail. Her Cheeks are tainted green and there is one small blue strip on either side of her face under her eyes, which are a sparkling emerald colour. She has a blue band around each of her legs ad the tips of her paws are blue as well. Her right Foreleg is also half green, and the underneath of her tail. Her nose is a light blue.
    Time Zone/Country Same as in Kohana’s.

I must say it looks a lot neater here X3.

Last edited by TeakStainedPaws on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:28 am; edited 4 times in total
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves Empty Re: Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves

Post  Alli Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:39 am

Name: Keuweahelu

Nick Name: Kyo
    Rank Wanted: I am one of two Shaman alongside my mate.

Personality: Kyo is a wolf that wears his heart on his pelt (whether he wants to or not with his literal color-changing pelt) and is more or less peaceful. He tries to see the good in everyone and thinks that fighting should always be a last resort. He is extremely intelligent and the arts of a Shaman dazzle him to no end. Kyo wants to know everything, how things work, why things work, what purpose do they serve... everything. He will do ANYTHING for his pack, including laying down his life if necessary. Kind and sweet, this brute honestly has a heart of gold.

‘Crush’: I don't need one, I have my mate.
    Mate: Taima, my one love.
    Pups: If the stars ever so wished.
    Siblings/Other Family: ...

History: Kyo grew up in an adoptive pack after they found him as an abandon newborn pup. However as he grew they and the pack soon realized he was different from the rest of them, a water wolf. They tried to keep him to live on the outskirts and to keep him doing the hardening tasks that only the lower ranks would do. Still Kyo was thankful for a home at all. There was a single wolf that helped him through his rearing, an elder former healer, but even so there was only so much that he could do. Once Kyo was full grown he was asked to please find his own kind... so he did. After three years of lonely searching and singular life he finally found Huyana, his home.

Description of Looks: Kyo is an interesting water wolf when it comes to markings. His pelt literally changes with his moods so he is never just one color. White is when he is neutral, like sleeping or being alone. Green is cordial, when he is talking to somebody, or if it darkens, could be in love. Blue is when his is focusing hard on something, like his world of Shaman work. Purple or red - he is angry and more than likely to attack whatever is the cause of this.

His eyes are a brilliant mixture of amber and green and his tongue is the normal pink but with black blotches. Kyo is a fairly well built wolf, strong but quite lean. His coat is glossy and smooth.

Extra Details: He has an amythyst tied to a leather cord around his tail, he's had this as long as he can remember.

Time Zone or Country: Seattle PST

Name: Coal of the Night
    Nick Name: Coal please.
    Rank Wanted: Anything

Personality: Coal is a wolf that is used to being pushed around. She is kind and softspoken, usually being found slightly away from a group and just observing. She sits back a lot and just listens, trying to analyze every situation. Coal can be adventurous and daring, especially on her own, thinking of different ideas and exploring them. She is eternally afraid of messing something up and someone being mad at her because of it. She knows she is young, but she can be pretty mature and witty too. Give her an opening to your heart and accept her for who she is and she'll do the same right back. If anything at least just tell her what to do.

‘Crush’:
    Mate:
    Pups:

Siblings/Other Family: Can I not talk about it?

History: Coal was born in a litter of five - though this time she was born into a full water wolf family. She was smaller and was naturally chosen to be the one whom always got just a bit less than everyone else. Perhaps it was her size, or her unnatural coloring for a water wolf (she is a steely blue-gray), but she never got the attention her littermates did. When the pups grew to be one they began showing their signs of their hertiage, markings branding themselves across their bodies or minor water tricks being performed. However Coal was never one to be able to any of this. She stayed her strange normal-wolf color and was not even able to move a drop of water. The elders of the pack saw this and weren't very pleased. They reprimanded her that she wasn't working hard enough and if she was not able to harness her powers by her second birthday they would be forced to perform "the ritual." Terrified, Coal set forth to practice her unfound skills, unfortuantely to no abound. It was too late for her, the pack making their decision. On her second birthday the entire pack had her to go through the ritual of being outcast. Shamed and banished, they forced her to swim across the swift river, never to return.

Description of Looks: Coal is a sleek fae, her pelt gently pressing against each curve and muscle she has. Her pelt used to be just a straight steely blue-gray, but now that she has finally bloomed her powers silvery jaggade swirls and "lighting strikes" flow down the flanks of her sides. When she uses her powers or when she is in contact with water they give off the slightest glow, almost like an extra aura. her eyes are a leaf green and her nose, jet black.

Extra Details:

Time Zone or Country:
    Seattle PST

Last edited by Allimonty on Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:53 pm

Hey, Im back! Smile) Toasty here. Joining of course ^^. Sorry, Alli, I just didn't know if I'd be able to handle more websites... BUT I can! So Im here! Very Happy Also, Teak, are they still mates? :3
    Teak
    Teak

Post  Teak Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:56 pm

I am soooo sorry! I am on holidays at the moment, but we have had huge stress because we're moving Country in May, and I've been sorting through my room, and it had to be repainted. Plus I'm trying to catch up with some old friends who I haven't seen in a while. I will still be going to school in England, so times I am 'home' will be even more limited. However, the format of this website is mroe ismple than Foo, so I may just be able to access it to reply on my Phone. That means I wil be able to get on during school, usually in the very late evenings. Soo sorry again. Life is bleh. Sad

And Toast Very Happy!! Didn't think you were coming! I should think they are still mates, but I forgot to fill in that part of the form again X3 But yes they are!
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:05 pm

It's fine x3 I shall begin filling out my form! Hopefully everything works for you, Teak Smile
    Teak
    Teak

Post  Teak Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:31 pm

Me too... And OMG look, I typed this on my phone! This means great things! Foo forums never worked on my phone, see. But this does! Hooray! Ack, it's really late here... Is sleepy.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:44 am

OMG We are all here! I'm so excited you to be back with you guys.... and Teak that's great!

SO I think we have everything up and running now... if you want any aesthetic changes to the format (the picture and background) shoot me a link of a picture you think would be best - I can change it in a moments notice. :3
    Teak
    Teak

Post  Teak Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:57 am

Hooray! Very Happy

Umm... by picture do you been the banner at the top? I could make a banner with writing etc., or something, if you'd like? If so, what kinda animal/ picture would you want? Wolves I guess?
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:07 am

Anything. :3 I changed it a bit now, I think it looks better than it did before, but I was just making sure that you guys liked it too.
    Teak
    Teak

Post  Teak Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:26 am

It looks great, the background is awesome :3.
    I made a banner, just for kicks. You don't have to use it, I just made it 'cause I was bored/ procrastinating. Here's the link: http://tinypic.com/r/2rpqipv/7.jpg
    :3
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:05 pm

Omg Teak I LOVE it! Lemme see where I can put this for sure!
    Teak
    Teak

Post  Teak Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:10 pm

'Kay, do whatever you want with it. Glad you like it Smile
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:14 pm

How ya like it now? It's at the top for the world (us. XD) to see. :3
    Teak
    Teak

Post  Teak Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:21 pm

Yay! Matches the colour scheme XD
    I have no idea where we were in the RP last time, since it was quite some time ago...?
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:53 pm

A hurr... Kohana and Coal were resting after the incident and Kyo and Taima were discussing remedies and random things. I think...
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:49 am

Okay, Okay... too lazy to make my form...4:44 A.M. ... XD So,I guess I will begin...BUT FOR NOWS. ROLLEEEEPPPLLAAAYY!

-

Akua nosed her sleeping pups together. She needed some 'mom' time. She glanced over at Ko, and trotted out of the den. She let out yawn. She was really tired... She sniffed the crisp, night air and let out a breath. She just sat for a few moments, taking in the nice smell. She let out a yawn, and noticed a shadowy figure pacing about 20 yards away from her. Rakoo was there, not being able to sleep. He was feeling depressed. He finally settled down, and plopped down. Akua shrugged her shoulders,and trotted back to her den, curcling about next to her mate, and around their growing pups. She yawned, and fell into a deep sleep.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:25 am

Coal was in the pack den all alone. Kyo and Taima had sent her there to rest and feel better. For some reason the cave felt darker and colder today, not the usual sunny warm spot it was. Perhaps it was just her emotions over the whole situation getting to her and making things look 'gloomy,' or maybe it was just a cloudier day- she didn't know. Curled up into the the tightest ball she could fit, she pressed her nose and face into the sand and let out a long sigh.

Kyo was currently clearing out some leaf and dirt debris that had sent themselves rolling into the Cavern with the ocasional wind. He summonded some water and was rolling it liike a mini wave over the floor, almost like an instant mop.
    Teak
    Teak

Post  Teak Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:54 am

Kohana opened a single ice-blue eye, his ears twitching at the retreating pawsteps of his mate. His open eye flicked to the pups, who were sound asleep. He assumed Akua was just going out for some air, so he closed his eye. He still kept his ears alert, in case Rakoo, who was housed outside as the Omega should, tried anything. He gave a slight smile as he heard his Mate return, and he relaxed, quickly slipping into sleep.

Taima was watching her Mate Kyo with slight amusement as he rolled the leaves and water outside. She assured that none were left behind, carefully scanning the floor for any left behind. She then procceded to check all her shelves were in order, glancing over each one with an expert eye, taking in the different scents of all the herbs. Statisfied, she lowered her body on the ground, laying her head on her paws, still watching Kyo through glimmering green eyes.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:31 am

Kyo continued rolling his cleaning water until the floor beneath his paws almost seemed to shine with cleanliness. Smiling and satisfied, he carried the now dirty water outside and let it fall into some grass where it instantly got absorbed. Kyo padded back into the Cavern and smiled to Taima, giving her a quick nuzzle. He then padded back out to the mouth and just sat there on his haunches looking out over the horizon. His pelt was just straight white currently, no real thoughts or emotions catching his mind.
    Teak
    Teak

Post  Teak Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:39 am

Taima chuckled inwardly as Kyo pushed the dirtied water and leaves outside. She glanced across the now spotless cavern-floor, and grinned. She hopped up to join her mate staring at the surroundings, making no sound and just sitting beside him, her two necklaces glinting in the moonlight.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:42 am

Without speaking Kyo tipped his head over and resting his brute head into the nestle of Taima's shoulder. His pelt almost seemed to disappear in the darkened light of the moon, it shifting from white to a deep, heartfelt green. His green and amber eyes glinted and he looked up to see the face of his mate. Perfectly shaped and created, Taima looked like a freaking goddess to him and he just snuggled himself just a little bit deeper into her silky coat.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:56 pm

Akau could tell that for a split second, Ko had awaken. She smiled, and curled up even tighter. The air felt cold to her. She yawned.

-

Rakoo jolted up nervously at a quiet sound, and he sucked ina breath, lieing back down.
    Teak
    Teak

Post  Teak Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:02 pm

Kohana slept soundly, his mind wandering in a dreamy state, forests and rivers weaving through his dreams.

Taima smiled and rested her head ontop of Kyo's, watching the peaceful night, the faint outline of Rakoo layed down outside just visible. She glanced up at Kyo, and sighed contentedly. She was so fortunate to have found a male besides her brother who wasn't disturbed by her moodswings and covered heartless-ness. Not to mention her obsession over her Cavern.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:06 pm

Coal slowly uncurled herself out of her self-made cocoon. Looking down at her paws she twitched each each individual claw and pad, as if she was counting them one by one. Even slower she drug her steely blue-gray self to a stance and looked around aimlessly in the blank walls. Without much direction she quietly padded herself out of the pack den and into the camp. She didn't look around so she didn't see the twitching Rakoo by the water, or Kyo and Taima gazing outside the Cavern. No, instead her head was down, almost parallel with the ground, and she found her feet begin to walk towards the forest. Almost like a ghost, her dark pelt melded into the trees and she was soon all but gone from sight.

Kyo yawn/whined and blinked his eyes. A dark fae form seemed to materialize in front of him. He watched as Coal ever so slowly slid from view, blending withthe dark trees almost instantly. HE shrugged and let the idea roll off, it wasn't up to him whatever that fae did. However, he did begin to raise his head off of Tai's shoulder and his tail thumped just out of habit.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:21 am