Huyana: The World of Imagination

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huyana is a haven to us to explore the corners of our literate imaginations

5 posters

Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves

ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves - Page 18 Empty Re: Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves

Post  ToastWhisperer Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:29 pm

He shrugged. "You seemed upset." He sat up again, and shuffled his paws. He glanced around, then back towards his father. "Could we maybe go on a walk... or hunt or something? I mean, unless your busy." He said, refering to Coal.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves - Page 18 Empty Re: Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves

Post  Alli Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:33 pm

Kyo didn't remember when he got his amythyst, he had always seemed to had it. In the back of his mind he always fantasized that it was given to him by his parents before he was set out on his own and given to the pack he had grown up in. But who knew. Anyways, right now, he was really happy that Taima seemed to enjoy the little spot. It wasn't exactly big, but it was pretty and had some great tokens.

Coal curled up and began to think about things.
    Teak
    Teak

Post  Teak Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:41 pm

Taim clamped her jaw shut, feeling rather un-dignified. She gave a small, delicate cough, and turned to Kyo. "This is absoloutely stunning! I.. I don't know what else to say..." She trailed off, still mesmorized.

Kohana shook his head. "No, no, Coal and I weren't exchanging anything important." He was quite surprised by the pup's willingness to 'hang out' with his father. "Perhaps I could teach you a thing or two about hunting..." Caspian was a little larger than the average cat now, and it was likely that cats could catch a rabbit, so Caspian would have next to no trouble, if Kohana helped.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:48 pm

He nodded, then stood up again, shaking himself out. Cove bounced over. "Your going hunting!? I wanna come, I wanna come!!!!!" She shouted, giggling loudly. Caspian scowled at her.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:51 pm

Kyo chuckled. I was the exact same way when I saw this for the first time. I was just herb hunting and all of a sudden, I was 'poof' here! And if you wanted some of these are really easy to pick, some of them basically rest on top of rocks. As to prove a point Kyo walked up to a small group of light green, almost white jade. He nosed a particularly tall piece and with a small pop it came right out of its resting place. He carried it to her and laid it at her paws. I could make whatever you wanted with anything from here. His eyes sparkled. His 'romantic' idea seeming to be working.
    Teak
    Teak

Post  Teak Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:01 pm

Kohana grinned at his daughter. "Of course you can come! But you will have to be quiet, or you'll scare the prey away!" He warned cheerly, pleased to be interacting with the pups for once.

Taima listened intently, her eyes still wide and ears perked forward. She watched the crystal plop to her paws, and she pawed at it, interested. She cast her eyes back out across the rocks, shaking her head. "Don't be silly, you don't have to make anything for me." She chuckled, leaning over to lick her mate's ear.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:04 pm

Kyo licked her back, his eyes giving the puppy face again. But what if I want to?
    Teak
    Teak

Post  Teak Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:15 pm

Taima scowled jokingly. "Why would you want to? I suppose you could do what you liked..."
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:18 pm

Do I really need to explain why I'd want to? He just shook his head and smiled. Pick your favorite. He motioned with his head over the entire expansion. Then we can do whatever you please.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:21 pm

Caspian scowled, then shook his head. "Then I won't go. You can go without me. Have fun." He stomped off towards the alpha den, where he slept. He loved his sister, but at times she was so annoying! He just wanted some alone time with his 'father'. Some 'man-to-man' time. Not time spent between him, and an annoying fae.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:25 pm

Coal heard a minor ruckus and poked her head outside the pack den. Now she was understanding the issue between Caspian and Kohana. she wanted to intervene, now seeing the problem, but realized it probably wasn't her place. She popped her head back in as to not seem like she was eavsdropping.
    Teak
    Teak

Post  Teak Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:28 pm

Kohana sighed, and then huffed. He turned to Cove. "Sorry Cove, maybe another time, eh?" He said, before scampering away and slipping straight into the pool to hide. He wasn't very good at this.

"Yes" She raised an eyebrow. "how about you pick YOUR favourite?" She asked, tail twitching.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:33 pm

Coal popped her head out again when she heard a splash. Ohh... not so good. She couldn't help it anymore, she was gonna try to help, if even just a little. Cove? She asked stepping out. Hey Cove, do you want to play with me for awhile? We could go do some adventure stuff. She smiled to the pup. You think about it for a second, I'll be right back. With that the fae ran off towards the Alpha den. Caspian? She asked, not going any farther.

Kyo smiled. Okay, we both pick our favorites. He turned around, looking for one to catch his eye.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:36 pm

Cove was about to reply, when Coal scampered away.

--

Caspian had his back to the opening, but turned his head behind him. "What?" He asked, soudning cold. "I mean, what?" He asked, calmer this time.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:41 pm

Caspian. She smiled at him. How about you ask your dad again huh? Please? For me? She tipped her head and gave a soft face. Just try.. She left it like that going back to Cove. So, what'd you decide kiddo?
    Teak
    Teak

Post  Teak Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:43 pm

Taima grinned, nodding. She began to scan the rocks, searching for a favourite. Draw to a particular rose quartz, despite pink never being a favourite colour of hers.

Kohana stood on the bottom of the pool, feeling like a pup himself. He continued his sulk stubbornly.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:48 pm

Caspian shrugged. "No thanks." He laid down, letting out a sigh.

--

"I wanna go adventuring!" Cove said cheerfully

--

xD
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:58 pm

Coal smiled and jumped up with excitment. Alright Cove! Where to first? Do you want to go to my favorite willow tree? Or perhaps to a small part of the forest or by some nearby pools? Speaking of pool she turned around, noticing Caspian wasn't going to his father. She sighed. Be right back missus Cove. She walked to the pool sticking her head inside and seeing Kohana at the bottom. Kohana! She spoke in the water, bubbling coming out of her mouth. Kohana go speak to Cas, I have Cove for you. She wasn't sure if this impromptu plan would work, or even someone might get mad for her for trying, but she hated to see conflict between the pups and their parents. Whatever the case though, she pulled her head back out and to Cove. Where to?

Kyo couldn't decide. There were many pretty ones. However, a particular aquamarine caught his eye at the last moment. It was light blue on the outside, but when light shined on it at the exact right angle it had a green tint to it too. That one, he decided. It changed, just like he did.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:03 pm

Cove looked thoughtful. "None of those places! Lets go to the edge of the cliff, and walk down. Caspian went out there when mom was sleeping... He said it was pretty."
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:12 pm

Coal shook her head in disbelief. He what?? Bu- but Cove that's really dangerous! How could he do that??
    Teak
    Teak

Post  Teak Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:13 pm

Kohana stood unmoving, scowling.

Despite the delicate colour of the rose quartz, her eyes flitted to a solid blue crystal that was almost like a rock, yet it shimmered slightly. Her eyes flashed, remembering: "This is azurite; it empowers intellect and supernatural powers. I keep it around the cave at all times" Those were words the shaman form her old pack. she decided then it was perfect.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:18 pm

Okay guys, I gotta go for awhile. Until about 4:30-5:00 my time. Which is Seattle, PST. Sorry!
    Teak
    Teak

Post  Teak Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:19 pm

Ack, I gotta go to, it's really really late here! Night!
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:30 pm

Bye guys! D:

--

Cove shrugged. "I don't know. He said he just sat there thinking." She shrugged again. "lets go adventuring!"

--

Caspian decided to try and make amens with his father - again.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:19 pm

Coal nodded, still a bit shaken about the cliff thing. S-Sure Cove. You lead the way and I'll follow behind. She forced a smile, but quickly it faded back into a real one once again and her tail swished. Ready when you are.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:28 am