Huyana: The World of Imagination

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huyana is a haven to us to explore the corners of our literate imaginations

5 posters

Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves

Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves - Page 10 Empty Re: Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves

Post  Alli Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:22 pm

Coal swam and swam... until she opned her eyes. Rakoo still wasn't back was he? She surfaced and peered around. Nope, still not here. A chill ran up her spine. What if he got hurt? What if the hunters came back and got him? What if he called out for her to help him and she was under the water and didn't hear and it was already too late?? Her heart pace hastened. It'd be all her fault... She shouldn't have gotten into the water, what was she thinking?? Bursting out into a run she darted forwards, the water still dripping off of her like a wet rag. The cold bit at her but she didn't care, the pit in her stomach kept growing as her imagination continued to get carried away. Rakoo!! She howled, her voice loud but shakey. Rakoo where are you??! Her pads thundered on, her running blindly into the woods and towards the cliff where he was.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves - Page 10 Empty Re: Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves

Post  ToastWhisperer Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:23 pm

Rakoo snapped out of his thoughts. He turned around. "COAL!? Are you okay?" He called out, padding back to where he came from.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:28 pm

Hearing a voice, she ran faster, lungs panting tight and her tongue falling behind her. RAKOO!! I'm coming!! I'm coming!!! Visions of him getting locked into a cage or being stood over by a human entered her mind and it only gripped her tighter. When she came into the clearing he was in her eyes widened, just seeing him there... but her legs didn't stop. She tried locking them, letting herself skid, but the cliffedge was dangerously close. With a quarter inch to spare, she fell to a halt.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:40 pm

Rakoo grabbed the back of her neck, her scruff, and dragged her away from the edge in fear she may fall. "COAL! What on earth was that? Why are you going crazy?" He asked.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:46 pm

Being drug by the scruff made Coal feel like a little puppy again, getting reprimanded by an adult. I- I thought you were hurt. Her eyes stayed glued to the edge she almost just fell off of. However, her wet body pressed into the brute's coat.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:50 pm

Rakoo licked the top of her wet head, smoothing back her fur. "Im alright. But Im worried about you. You seem a bit shaken up. Are you okay? If I were in danger, I'd call to you. No need to worry so much about me." His voice was half-muffled because he was still smoothing her fur back.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:56 pm

I'm fine. She countered, looking up at him. I was just..... worried.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:00 pm

"I know." He said, smiling, and nuzzling her. "How about we just stick together for the rest of the night?"
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:02 pm

Coal nodded, nestling tighter into his chest, taking in his warmth. Once again her tail wound around her hind leg and she slumped down right there, waiting for him to decided where they were going to go.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:08 pm

"The Cove of the Fallen Rain. We didn't get to go there, earlier."
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:11 pm

Okay. She complied, once again standing up. Are you sure you're okay though? Coal's eyes darted to his wounds that were covered in sap, pastes, and cobwebs. It didn't look good. But she followed him all the same, keeping a wary eye.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:16 pm

"Im fine." He truly was. He walked towards the cove, leading her.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:22 pm

After following all the way she squeezed herself into the tight hole to get inside. Illuminated by the moon and the ever-swirling pool of water the room gave a greenish blue glow that bounced off of everything. One could see the cave paintings and even all the way down to the bottom of the water. It WAS gorgeous.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:28 pm

Rakoo squeezed in after her, and smiled at his surroundings. It was beautiful... "Its so pretty... Not as pretty as you, though..."
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:33 pm

Coal turned around and gave a flatline face, rolling her eyes a bit to Rakoo. She then smirked after. Mhmm, sure.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:38 pm

Rakoo laughed. "Just speaking the truth." He inched closer to her...
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:40 pm

Coal flopped on her side, tail still wrapped around her leg. She looked up at the ceiling and at the hole where the moon shined from. Here she felt safe.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:43 pm

Rakoo didn't say a word. He felt like he was falling in love with Coal... "Coal, I love you..."
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:50 pm

Coal flipped her head around to look him square in the eye, her eyes narrowing to see any fault or fakeness. She really liked him too... if not love... but she was afraid to admit it. What was it like to love? Was she old enough or ready? What would anyone else say? Would they care? It was true, Coal was afraid to commit, to make a mistake, to hurt herself or someone else. This was a "grown up" situation, not just something that could be taken lightly. Do... do you really know what you're saying Rakoo? Do you really know how you feel? Why? Why do you love me? She wasn't meaning to put him on the spot or sound needy, she just needed to know.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:57 pm

Rakoo looked down in embaressment. "I understand that you don't love me back. But yes, I know what I am talking about. I love your smile, and how caring you are... I love you."
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:00 pm

No Rakoo... She felt a bit hurt to the fact that he said that she didn't love him, did her feelings not show in the slightest? I really like you.. I- I love you too. There she said it. .. But. I'm just - she turned in a nervous circle, her paws prancing up and down like a parade horse. - just afraid.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:04 pm

Rakoo gulped, then nodded. "Im glad... But afraid of what?"
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:08 pm

Afraid of the consequences! She piped up before she could filter her mouth. She gasped, but then sighed, she might as well finish now... I'm afraid of making a mistake, letting someone like you get hurt, or making someone like Taima mad. I'm afraid that I'm young and naive and that I'm not thinking what I'm thinking I'm thinking, and I'm worried I'm over thinking everything... or maybe I'm not thinking about it enough. She scootched closer to him, eyes soft and pure. And more than likely I'm not making any sense to you and this sounds like a bunch of junk, excuses, and drama. Her shoulders slumped down and her voice went down to a whisper, her head hanging and looking at her marred belly. For once, I just want to be right.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:15 pm

Rakoo looked down, feeling a mix of feelings. "Are you ashamed of me, or something?" He asked, feeling angered. He layed down. He hardly heard the rest of what she said. "If you wanted to be right... Maybe you should of told me you didn't want to be with an omega or something... I really like you..."
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:20 pm

Tears welled in her eyes. She had just poured out her heart to him and he still didn't understand. No Rakoo! I don't care about rank!! Why would that ever matter?? Her voice suddenly filled the cave, bouncing off the rock walls in echos. She slumped down again, she guessed she had to have no shame. Rakoo come here... I have to show you something.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:41 pm