Huyana: The World of Imagination

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huyana is a haven to us to explore the corners of our literate imaginations

5 posters

Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves

Teak
    Teak

Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves - Page 24 Empty Re: Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves

Post  Teak Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:28 am

Well, this is weird. The internet in Qatar, I mean the whole of this stupid country, is down. Yet, I can get onto some pages; my dad says is something to do with a back-up satellite. But, uh, I have no internet and it's already driving me insane. I can't finish my french without a translator and I'm going back to England in a week. We have hotels to book and my mother has to order my birthday present! So I'm really pissed right now; I have other RP replies to write and people to talk to. They'll think I've just left them hanging, but I can't help it.

Taima gave a huff, pawing at the riverbed and watched the sand spiral up in great clouds of dust, dispersing into the water again, disappearing into nothing. Her tail swept through the water stirring the current and she tilted her head, her ears twitching as she wondered about Kyo and his dreams. Did they mean something? Was that even possible?
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves - Page 24 Empty Re: Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves

Post  Alli Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:50 am

Kyo was in a state of low meditation, anything jolting or out of the ordinary could pull him out of it pretty easily. Meditation was a tricky thing, it was hard to get a strong pull and could take a lot of time. Usually one brought supplies to help with this, but Kyo felt as if he needed to hurry and try to rid himself of his dream ailments as fast as possible. His tail stood stick-straight up, and his nose was still towards the winds direction.

Wow. That's amazing.... and annoying for you! Btw, when's your b-day? Need top start your gift then!
    Teak
    Teak

Post  Teak Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:02 am

I did it again >.> I have been drowning in work and I'm leaving for the airport in a coupel of hours to fly back to Engalnd to visit relatives and such. My birthday is tomorrow, lol, and I'm going to be seeing my grandparents and will have no internet. I will try and nab some signal on my phone and sneak on, and hopefully my uncle will have internet and I will be able to use it.

Taima lifted her head from the cool embrace of the water to stare around the clearing, searchign for some signs of life. Heaving her dripping body from the water, she shook at her pelt vigorously, sending a shower of water cascading over the surroudning plant life. She lft her pelt slightly damp, not wishing to dry to completely, and crept through the bushes, following the scent trail of her Mate. Watching him through the undergrowth, Taima angled her head ot the side, curious.

I leave you hanging far too often. I should suggest checking out yaydigis.net and asking me for a join code if you like the looks of it (you can ninja aroudn on the Test Account). I lurk around there often and have access at school. I have access here too, but for some reason I just keep forgetting, and it's rude of me. Since you have no other way of contacting me I suggest digis. It's a really great petsite with a brilliant community. Nothing like Foo XD
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:18 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy *dances around* You're present is still being worked on, so you'll get it in another day or so.

Kyo squited his eyes tighter, something was beginning to throw him off and pull him from an thoughtless mind. Clenching his claws into the dirt he tried concentrating harder, but only to no avail. A few moments later his tail dropped, as did his head. He pulled one eye open to see the bleary world, then the other. Whenever he meditated his vision diminished temporarily as a side effect, and if one looked close enough even now they could see a haze in his usually green and gold eyes. However, since he wasn't in too deep of one in the first place it was just a bit foggy and would be restored in only a few minutes. A smile still spread across his face as a familiar outline was caste by some bushes. Hey Tai. He spoke.

It's no big deal Teak, I totally understand, I just check here everyday once or twice, it's not a monstrous deal. I do miss Toast however, she's been gone for a long time. And I'll look up that place!
    Teak
    Teak

Post  Teak Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:21 am

Thank youuuu XD Sorry about the absence, but signal has been catchy and I have had problems with the internet on my phone. I have some free internet now and I should be able to use the internet on my laptop at my Uncle's house today.

--------

Taima stuck her head further through the murky green cloak of leaves, green eyes glinting like twin emeralds planted within the dark shadows of the bushes. Taima's blue nose poke out first followed by a white muzzle, dusted with a small shower of dirt from the undergrowth. Soon her whole head was sticking out the bush, eyes narrowed with a curious interest and whole head angled to one side in a position of quizzical wonder. A green-ringed paw stepped out of the bush next, bent to keep her body low to the ground, all white except the green band of fur above her paw, one of the many markings that indicated her water powers. Taima watched carefully, half out of the bush now, as Kyocera woke up from whatever it was he was doing, and addressed her. "What were you doing?" she asked simply, slinking fully out the bushes to reveal her whole frame. Rolling back onto her haunches in a sitting position, Taima looked at her Mate with a fairly contented gaze mingled with a touch of curiosity.

----------------

Hmm, yes, Toast has not been around here in while... I don't know where else to find her. She's still on foo isn't she? But I am not paying for an account on that beastly site and I deleted my account completely when the change happened. Anyway, hopefully we will see her around here soon.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:41 am

Almost done with your giftie!!!

Kyo smiled, just a bit sheepish that he was caught. It was almost too lame enough to call it a meditation. A real one he'd have to.... eh. He blinked his eyes some more, trying to clear the bleariness within them away. I was concentrating. He stated at first, carefully walking towards her, trying to not trod on anything he couldn't see very well. It was like walking without glasses to someone who really needed them, you saw most everything, but there were still a few spots that were not quite clear. The brute finally got near enough to his mate to feel her warmth and sat down beside her, blinking at bit more. Trying to get into some sort of meditation. A paw shuffled the dirt. It wasn't very well though, he shook his head as if to emphasize his last phrase, it's not even nighttime anyways.

Yeah, she's still on Foo. I still have my account, but it's still blocked thanks to that lovely pay-to-play thing. :/ Maybe if it's a long enough time I'll fork over a few bucks to gain access inside to find her.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:54 pm

IM SO SORRY! D: I havn't been here! I havn't checked back in forever! Im sorry, guys! Please forgive me! RE-CAP
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:32 pm

TOASTEH!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD We missed you!!!

Recap... humm.... Coal is still watching Cove under the water with the turtle, and Kyo is having really bad, realistic dreams which is bothing both him and Taima. Kohana and Caspian are rabbit hunting. Oh, and it was both Teak's and mine's birthdays. :3
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:04 pm

XD. Ohkaydokay. Happy birthday! <3

--

Caspian put his head down, wiggling his butt in the air. He launched himself at the rabbit. He grabbed onto it, but it got away. He felt dissapointed, like he had let his father down. His ears flattened against his head, and he sulked, his back towards Kohana.

--

Cove still watched the turtle. It began to swim away. "Im bored, Coal!" She swam to the surface.

--

Rakoo sighed softly. He wished he could talk to Coal... And tell her how he felt. But... he just couldn't. He bit his lip. They never wanted him here, anyway. Kohana hated him. Aswell as Tai, and Kyo. He climbed to his feet, shaking out his fur. He remebered the little fuzz ball with Akua was nursing, the one that Coal had taken a liking to. He began to run, powerful paws thundering against the soil. It was best for all of them if he just left. Even Coal. Tears welled in his eyes, but they were just tossed aside by the wind.

Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:11 pm

Coal nodded, swimming up to the surface after the pup. After breaking surfaced she breathed out of habit, even though she could also breath underwater. She paddled herself back to the bank, the water rolling off her pelt like a ducks feathers, completely waterproof. Well then Cove, what would you like to do now? She tipped her head to the side, unaware of Rakoo's attempt at exit.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:15 pm

Coal shrugged, climbing up next to her. She shook her fur out. "I dunno how 'bout we-" She stopped talking when Rakoo dashed past them.

--

Rakoo sped past, right by Coal. He was running. Running running running. Out of tis territory, away from this pack.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Coal felt a whoosh and all of a sudden saw a fleeting figure of Rakoo. What was he doing? Hunting?? she tipped her head to the side. Cove, stay here for a minute sweetie okay? Coal padded forward, not running in case Rakoo was after something, but padded after him, curious.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:22 pm

Coal nodded, alreadly occupied with a grasshopper. She batted at it with her paw.

--

Rakoo didn't hear her. He stopped running, to catch his breath. He breathed heavily, head close to the ground. He could hardly hear the crunch of her paws over the twigs and leaves.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:26 pm

Coal continued forward, seeing that he stopped and that his head was down. Maybe he was hunting and had just caught some small prey. She slowed her pace and loped forwards, her ears flapping. What'dya catch? She asked sweetly, pushing through the last of the foliage.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:29 pm

Rakoo practically jumped through his skin. He turned around. "I didn't catch anything, Coal..." His voice was sickly soft. "I-Im leaving..."
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:34 pm

Coal could've sworn her heart stopped for a few beats before restarting. Oh. She chuckled it off thinking she had mistaken. Leaving to go get some prey then? Here, let me come with you, maybe I could help, I need to practice anyways. Her leaf green eyes were bright and genuine... innocent.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:36 pm

Rakoo looked at her, her eyes. So eager, so sweet. He didn't want to let her down... But he had to. Rakoo shook his head. "No, Coal. I mean leaving... Leaving the pack." He whispered.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:43 pm

This time Coal knew that her heart skipped a few beats. B- but why?? She asked, her eyes that had been so sweet before now filled with worry and dread.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:45 pm

"Because. Im just a burden. Kohana doesn't even like me... No one does. It's best this way." He sighed...
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:50 pm

Coal suddenly flung forwards, pressing her steely pelt to his. But you can't! She spoke, her voice clearly waivering. I need you.. Her body shook. You're my only friend.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:52 pm

Rakoo lifted a paw, as if he were to back away. But he just stood there. "You need me...? Im your friend...?" The words were foreign, but it was nice to hear them. He stood in shock.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:56 pm

Coal sniffed, a hot wet tear dripping off her nose and landing on Rakoo's paw. Fine. She choked. Just... be safe. The fae forced herself to pry her body away from the brutes, making sure to turn her head away so he didn't see hers. Her tail was tucked underneath her body as if she was displying submission to someone. But instead she slowly drug herself away, towards the area of camp.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:09 pm

Rakoo just stared, still watching her leave. No... no he couldn't leave her! Why was he so stupid! "Wait! Coal!"
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:13 pm

Coal kept walking, not wanting Rakoo to see her... or wanting to see him either. It'd be too painful for later. She was stupid for getting attached, she knew it.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:20 pm

Rakoo ran up, running a half circle around her. "Coal, wait! Stop! I love you!" He shouted, his ears falttening against his head.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:14 am