Huyana: The World of Imagination

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huyana is a haven to us to explore the corners of our literate imaginations

5 posters

Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves

Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves - Page 13 Empty Re: Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves

Post  Alli Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:04 am

Kyo flinched only slightly as the tender spot was touched. He sighed, rolling his eyes in jockular exasperation and defeat. So it'ss really that noticable? And no, I didn't wrap it... I had other thingss to fix that were much more important. He nodded to himself, as if he was still agreeing with himself about it. Looking down at his paws he realized he was turning green.

Coal coddled the puppy, smiling to the pups who seemed curious. Wanna see him? She asked, halfways looking to Kohana to make sure it was alright.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves - Page 13 Empty Re: Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves

Post  ToastWhisperer Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:14 am

The small white pup curled up in the middle of her stomach, then changed positions, stretching out. He let out a yawn, and closed his eyes.

--

Caspian climbed out of the water, and his coat immediatly tried. Like, in the snap of a finger dry. He didn't notice, and walked over to the pup. "Look at him... His ears are all down! What type is he?" He asked, going through his mind, trying to think of what type of wolf he could be xP
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:17 am

Coal chuckled. Well, he isn't a wolf at all. He's a dog... The fae tried to think of something that would help explain this to a pup. ... A dog is a like a much smaller, much more fragile wolf. She blinked at the wolf pup, smiling gently. When he grows he will more than likely want to leave us to find his own kind. But until then, he's going to be taken care of by us.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:19 am

"Oh." Caspian said. Hmm... he needed to find out what breed of 'dog' this animal was. What was a dog, anyway? "I've never heard of a dog."
    Teak
    Teak

Post  Teak Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:23 am

Taima sighed, retracting at the feeling of Kyo winching. Just listen to how you're talking. I did tell you to wrap it. And there a re few things more important to me than your well-being." She sighed, rocking backwards slightly to observe her mate better. He seemed unscathed everywhere else. Good

Cove hurried over to peer at the white pup, her coat slightly damp still. "It's so wierd-looking! I didn't know wolves good have such floppy ears! She giggled, intrigued by the small pup.

Kohana smiled slightly. "It's not a wolf, but it is a canine like us. It's a type of dog, and I have no idea which." He explained, taking a couple of steps towards the pup, glancing down at it. It seemed so awfully fragile, delicate as a petal. "Have you named him?" He asked Coal curiously
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:27 am

I was thinking maybe he could be a great pyrenees? they are white, big, fluffy, and have floppy ears x3

--

Caspian tilted his head towards his father. "Well... Hmm... Okay. They are so wierd looking... Look at him! All white. I've never seen an all white wolf- dog."
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:29 am

Or like a labrador/newfoundland mix or something?
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:30 am

Coal shook her head, realizing that she hadn't named the puppy at all. Should I? She tipped her head to the side. I- I don't want to get too attached, becasue when he goes.... she trailed off, before twitching her nose. I guess I should. What do you think would be a good name?

Kyo smiled, his signature half smile- now even more crooked due to the kick-point. But you my dear, are my top priority. And that winss out a sstupid jaw injury. He nestled his large head onto her back, feeling a bit of tenseness she gave off. Really. He added. I'm fine, just sore.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:30 am

Or a Kuvasz...;p
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:33 am

Caspian looked thoughtful. "Maybe Blanco? For white? Or... Blacky? Or Blizzard? Fog? Ivory?"
    Teak
    Teak

Post  Teak Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:40 am

Kohana chuckled. He still deserves a name, although you are right.

Taima rolled her eyes good-naturedly. Really now? Well fine then. Don't be surprised if I smother you with herbs at some point. I don't like seeing you hurt in any way. Speak of which, our store is running rather low. She twitched her ears, thinking back to her depleating supplies.

----

I'm not expert on dog breeds. They all sound good to me :3
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:43 am

Okay. I think the Kuvasz is cutest...x3
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:49 am

Kyo sat up, rump still on the ground. You want to go get some then? His tail flicked and in a quarter of a second a perfect "carrying bubble" floated above his head. His golden eyes twinkled.

Coal watched as Kyo sat up, wondering if he was leaving or not, she still wanted to talk to Taima later. However she turned her attention back to the puppy. Uhmm... She looked over his fluffy white features. How about Laban? It means white. Or... Liko? I don't know.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:52 am

Caspian made a face. "Laban? Sounds like your hacking something up, no offense. LABAAN." He coughed, shrugging. "I wouldn't want that name."
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:57 am

Coal nodded. Okay, okay...
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:01 pm

He shrugged his shoulders... "Hmm... What about Kio?"

OR HOW ABOUT A WHITE AKITA!? They have pointed ears, but aree sooooo cute :3! Kioko is the name of my moms friends dog... Kio for short. I don't ctually know how to spell it so yeah..Razz
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:04 pm

Well it's prounounced Kee-oh-co. x3 Hmm.. or maybe, the little white pup's colors begin to come when he gets older or something? Razz Unless you want him to stay white...x3
    Teak
    Teak

Post  Teak Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:06 pm

Kohana looked down at Caspian sharply. Don't be rude Caspina, it's her decision. He said, his tone serious but soft; he didn't want to frighten the pup. Cove bounced next to her brother. Or... or... Her face fell. I don't know... Neige, that mean snow? No... She huffed, unable to think of anything more.

Taima nodded, hopping up instantly. Oh yes, let's! She became suddenly excited, also collecting a bubble for storage with a swipe of her green-ringed tail.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:08 pm

Caspian frowned deeply, and didn't say anything else. He not only was shy and quiet, but sensitive. And he did have a temper, but it never showed.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:15 pm

lol I don't care Toasty, it's your charrie! XD Kioko is fine, just not Kio maybe, it sounds like Kyo. XD

Kyo smiled halfly again and set out after his mate, admiring her in every aspect. He chuckled to himself as she moved her back paw. On the dressing in the back... where she more than likely didn't/couldn't see he had quite decorated. He was quite proud of himself.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:22 pm

Okay xD Keoko it is :3
    Teak
    Teak

Post  Teak Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:23 pm

Taima trotted through the forest beside Kyo, her tail swishing contentedly behind her, making her bubble rock from side to side mid-air. She paused, infront of a patch of marigold. "I'll need this for Rakoo's wounds, when they heal up a bit more." She explained, plucking off the leaves carefully, leaving the flowers. They weren't needed. With that, she continued on her way. "You see or smell something useful, take it. We're low on pretty much everything. You know the drill." She laughed lightly, enjoying the soft sunlight flitering through the canopy of tree, heavly laden with lush green leaves this imme of year.

Kohana watched over his pups carefully. Pick whatever name you feel is best, Coal." He smiled warmly at the young fae.

Sounds good to me ^.^
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:28 pm

Caspian just stared ahead blankly, thinking about names.

--

Hmm, I had a sunburn from the end of June, and just a few days ago I stopped peeling DX But now I have bumps on my back... Could that be from the sunburn?
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:37 pm

Well... Coal thought for a moment more. I think Keoko then. She smiled, her tail swishing. Yes, that sounded right. The white swirls on her coat flashed for just a moment which only increased her decision. She looked around, suddenly realizing that only Kohana and the pups were there. Huh.

Kyo nodded. Indeed, they needed pretty much everything. Spying some herbs under a tree root system he darted towards it, only picking the choicest of leaves and stocks. After that one he turned around, continuing to follow. They passed multiple trees, bushes, and plants, Kyo picking up what Taima didn't and looking for anything that they might've missed. It was a bit hard though, Taima was thorough!
    Teak
    Teak

Post  Teak Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:47 pm

Kohana smiled. That is a lovely name. He suits it well. His smile widened into a grin, and he looked down at the pups. Cove had began yawning, swaying slightly and staring intently at the white pup, now named Keoko. Kohana chuckled slightly, realising he, too, was feeling rather drowsy. Perhaps it's time we left Coal to tend to the pup alone. Caspian, do you want to come to the Alpha's den with us. Your sister is about to fall asleep where she stands. He began walking to his den, but paused to wait for the male pup's responce.

Taima trotted along, stopping at regular intervals to gather herbs. She knew pretty much every bush, patch of flowers and hidden stalk in the forest, and her acture sense of smell picked up anything she forgot. In no time, she had accumulated a large amount of herbs. Excellent.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:17 am