Huyana: The World of Imagination

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huyana is a haven to us to explore the corners of our literate imaginations

5 posters

Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves

Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves - Page 25 Empty Re: Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves

Post  Alli Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:25 pm

Coal face contorted and scrunched, such a mixture of emotions welling in her right now. What are you trying to do to me Rakoo? She looked at him, tearstains still rolling down her face. Is this a game?? Some sort of joke to you? Her whole body shook. At first her friend told her he was leaving forever, leaving her with nothing but pure sadness and not two minutes later he comes running back, now proclaiming to love her. She was mixed with love, a bit of happiness, sadness, and anger all put together. She wrung a paw against the other and some dirt, filled with anxiety.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves - Page 25 Empty Re: Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves

Post  ToastWhisperer Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:59 pm

Rakoo sighed. "No... No! I've ALWAYS loved you Coal. It's just now... that I realized I had to admit it. I was going to leave because I didn't want you to get in trouble for 'hanging' out with me."
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:05 pm

Coal didn't reply.. she just shook. She shook like a wet puppy stuck outside in the rain on a cold night.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:10 pm

Rakoo bit his lip hard. "Coal... will you... be my mate?"
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Now it was time for Coal to bite her lip hard. She loved him, but for some reason had such a hard time commiting. To be frank she was afraid of the packs reaction, even though deep down she knew it didn't matter. She was afraid of not living up to Rakoo's, or others expectations. What if he would try to run off again like he had just gotten so close to doing? Could she trust him? She looked at him, unsure of either answer. She felt very awkward standing there, knowing he was looking for a real answer. She walked up to him, looking him straight in the eye as if trying to read his thoughts.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:27 pm

Rakoo avoided Coal's gaze. The staring was making him very un-comfrotable. Made him feel as though he had to roll over in submission like he would to the Alpha. He slouched abit, his rump plopping down on the ground. He feared that the answer would be a no. A big, fat N O. He siged. "If you don't want to, you don' have to..."
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:29 pm

Coal softened her gaze, but still held it there, the tears finally stopping their stream. She squinted. .. I love you Rakoo..
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:31 pm

Rakoo took a few seconds to register the words. He picked his head up, looking at her now. "You... you do?"
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:42 pm

We need to work together okay? She wanted to press herself into his pelt again, to get just that bit of comfort, but she was shying away from it too. T-technically I'm not allowed to be your mate Rakoo. She nodded to his previous question. But.. if we can show Kohana and Taima you're okay, then maybe you'll get a real rank... Her eyes were soft, innocent sincerety filled within them ...and I can be your mate.

Last edited by Allimonty on Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:47 pm

Rakoo nodded. "Then... I need to do something to impress them! I'll... I'll do a big hunt. For everyone. I'll stock the entire kill pile! They'd be impressed, right? Or... maybe I'll teach Cove something... I don't know what... but something!" He began to run out of idea's, very quickly. He put his nose against Coal, smiling widely.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:55 pm

Coal pressed her nose back to his, both cold wet noses (though hers was considerably smaller in comparion) touching for a few moments. I could try to help you hunt and let you bring it in. She offered, also thinking. Or maybe you could collect some herbs for Kyo or Taima. I know that Kyo doesn't mind you as much, he told me that day when you were injured because of the hunters. He attacked the hunters not only for the pack, but for you too. She nodded. I don't think they don't like you as much as you think they do.. I think it's more of the unknown against the past that they worry. If you change what the past looks like with things that they are happy with, then essentially you will look better. She gleamed, hoping their plan would work.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:59 pm

Rakoo nodded eagerly. "Your smart! C'mon. Let's do some herb and animal hunting. Although... I don't know what types of herbs there are... or what Tai needs..."
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:02 pm

Coal scrunched her face... it was true.. she didn't know much on the world of herbs and medicines. She tried to remember back on things that she had seen in the Cavern or things used in Rakoo when he was injured. I know they use spiderwebs and tree sap... and it always smells like lavender in there. She shrugged. Maybe we can start with that?
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:05 pm

Rakoo nodded. "Yeah. I'll find somewhere to store it... Hmm... I've got an idea. Hold on." He trotted over to the pond, and pulled up a bubble of water. His face scrunched up in concentration as he formed a jar like container. He then froze it completely solid.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:09 pm

Coal smiled, impressed. That'll work. She stepped forwards towards a tree. Hmm... how do we get it out? She stratched at the bark weakly, only making a simple scratch.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:13 pm

Rakoo grinned, holding it up beind him. He shrugged his shoulders, and clawed at the tree a few times. "Hmm..."
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:20 pm

She scrunched her brow, standing up on her back legs, her front ones propped up against the tree. Coal took one of them and scratched at one single spot, trying to not hurt the entire tree at the same time. Soon she got past the bark. I think it's working! Her tail swished.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:23 pm

Rakoo grinned. "Put some elbow grease into it, Coal!" He said with a cheerful laugh. He put his jar creation under the tree, just in-case it suddenly began to pour out.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:26 pm

Coal raked her claws deeper into her little divet, still a bit careful of the rest of the tree. Her gaol wasn't to kill it, just to take some of the sticky liquid inside. With one specific blow suddenly amber was on the tip of her claw. Got it! She turned around, an elated grin on her face. The sap was slow flowing... it WAS sap after all... but it came out all the same, dripping once every few seconds.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:29 pm

Rakoo grinned widely. The jar began to fill up with sap. "Good job, Coal! We'll need to make more jars... I just don't know how to keep them from melting. I havn't figure out if there was a way to turn solid ice into glass, just yet."
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:39 pm

Hey Ally. Sorry, I have to go! Nighty nite! Love you! Sleep well! Smile
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:34 pm

Luffs you too Toasteh!

Coal turned around, ears perked and looking extremely curious. Wait.. you learned how to use ice?
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:36 pm

Rakoo raised an eyebrow, nodding slowly to her question. "I've always known how to use ice. My family was half water wolf, half ice wolf." He shrugged. "It comes naturally. I thought you knew?"

--

8D. IM BACK!
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:12 pm

Coal shook her head. No, no I knew that you know how to use ice, just the way you said something made it sound like you self taught yourself, not inherited the traight. She shrugged her shoulders. I think it's cool.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:40 am

Rakoo nodded. "Oh. Well, thanks!" He said, smiling. "Let's see..." The sap was still dripping lazily into the container, and he set it on the ground to still catch sap, while making another ice jar. He let it freeze solid, and then held it near the sap, before standing infront of the tree, and clawing at it. He nodded approvingly. "Lavender... what does lavander look like?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:30 am