Huyana: The World of Imagination

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huyana is a haven to us to explore the corners of our literate imaginations

5 posters

Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves

Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves - Page 26 Empty Re: Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves

Post  Alli Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:53 am

Coal smiled. It grows on a bush that cometimes can grew really tall like a tree. And it grows in little purple clusters. She wagged her tail. And it smells really nice.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves - Page 26 Empty Re: Huyana: The World of the Water Wolves

Post  ToastWhisperer Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:15 pm

Rakoo nodded. "Alrighty. Well, let's search!" He said, constructing another jar like object.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:38 pm

Coal nodded, looking outwards. Unlike the sap however it wasn't just at a ready source and she wasn't sure of its exact location. She pointed her jet black nose down to the ground, inhaling all of the scents and things she could. No sign of the flower yet. The fae walked around, going past trees and bushes, seeing if she could pick up the sweet trail. Little did she or Rakoo know that actually Kyo and Taima collected lavender for the sole purpose of making the Cavern smell nice, not for medicinal purposes.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:32 pm

Rakoo took in a deep breath. He smelled a sweet scent, but was sure that it couldn't have been lavender. It smelled abit like honey. Of course, he is male. His sense of smell and Coal's sense of smile was different. He walked right past a large bush of lavander, nose pressed into the ground.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:48 pm

Coal went sniffing past Rakoo. Hey! I think I got- she continued walking as she spoke, literally running straigh into the bush. -Found it. She said resolutely, jumping out of its tangled boughs. She shook her pelt off, dislodging all of the twigs and leaves that had gotten stuck. How much do you think we need? The fae asked, plucking a flower cluster with her jaw.

Imma be up around 3:30-4:00 am my time (PST), so if you're around. I will be too. :3
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:32 am

Mkay :p

--

Rakoo backed up, and laughed at his own stupidity. "Maybe we should just fill the entire jar, just incase?" He asked, tilting his head in a cute, puppy dog way.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:29 am

The steely-pelted fae shrugged, dropping the flower into the created jar. Sure, why not? She smiled at him, licking her maw. She grabbed another sprig, trying to angle her teeth at the stem so she could pluck it.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:14 pm

Rakoo nodded, and set the jar down, begining to try and pluck the flowers with his teeth aswell.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:17 pm

Coal kept plucking and plucking... but then came to one bunch that seemed bigger than the rest. She smirked at it, definately wanting to pick that one. She grasped it in her jaw and began to tug like she did with the others... but it didn't come out. She set her jaw, determination setting in, and tugged harder, her eyes now shut. She pulled and pulled, getting sucked into the 'game' more and more. Soon she was growling as she pulled. Still the flower held firmly.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:41 pm

Rakoo chuckled. "Here, Coal. Stop for a few seconds." He said, pushing her jaw away with his nose. Using the tip of his nose, he began to push a way a few thin vines which were wrapped around the bunch of flowers, keeping it from being pulled away.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:47 pm

The fae reluctantly let go of the bundle, not wanting to give up. She huffed a bit, plopping down on her haunches. She could've gotten it if she was just given a bit more time. After Rakoo had 'fixed' the situation she grabbed it again quickly, giving the vine a mighty tug and snapping it cleanly. She dropped the bunch into the jar unceremoniously.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:48 pm

Rakoo offered her a smile. "See? That was easy. C'mon... let's go hunt. I think we have enough Lavender, and sap."
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:17 pm

Coal nodded, shaking off any lavender on her. Where to? The fields?

Sorreh! Comp spazzed!
    Teak
    Teak

Post  Teak Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:22 pm

I am so sorry. School is awful work-wise. I am not kidding, I finished lessons at 6 today, ate and proceeded to work until 9. I had 9 homework assignments. My timetable is packed; any free periods I have are spent working some more. Everything is just fine, I am just about managing to stay alive and I am not exactly miserable but work is so so exhausting. It's past 11 now and my friends and I got into a little bit of trouble and have to wake up a tad earlier XD I would write an PR reply, but I'm so exhausted. Plus I had to sneak out of the dorm to write this since my phone keyboard is rather loud, lol. I had better go, I'm sorry again, I will try so hard to fit in a reply tomorrow. And yay Toasty, you're back! I have read through posts and stuff too. Smile
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:25 pm

D'awww Teak! I'm so sorry you're so busy! I SO wish I could help! No one blames you for not being here etc. we totally get it. I hope everything goes well and if there is anything I COULD ever do, don't hesitate to ask me. I know I'm just a rp buddy who lives in the US, but hey, I'm willing to do whatever. :3 <3
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:56 am

Aww Teak. That sounds like a huge load. I hope you get through it...
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:07 am

Just a repost of both Coal and Kyo :3

Kyo smiled, just a bit sheepish that he was caught. It was almost too lame enough to call it a meditation. A real one he'd have to.... eh. He blinked his eyes some more, trying to clear the bleariness within them away. I was concentrating. He stated at first, carefully walking towards her, trying to not trod on anything he couldn't see very well. It was like walking without glasses to someone who really needed them, you saw most everything, but there were still a few spots that were not quite clear. The brute finally got near enough to his mate to feel her warmth and sat down beside her, blinking at bit more. Trying to get into some sort of meditation. A paw shuffled the dirt. It wasn't very well though, he shook his head as if to emphasize his last phrase, it's not even nighttime anyways.

Coal nodded, shaking off any lavender buds and petals left on her. Where to? The fields?
    Teak
    Teak

Post  Teak Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:29 pm

Sorry again, you guys. Thanks for understanding. You are probably busy too so sorry if it seems like I'm moaning too much. I'm trying to get myself better organised and find time when I am properly free but right now it's just the late evenings really. I'll try so hard to get more often. I feel so bad. <3

~~

Taima cocked her head to the side, peering over at Kyo with a curious expression appearing across her muzzle. Her tail twitched as she thought, eyes narrowed. She didn't really understand. The word meditation rang faint bells in her memory but nothing striking or helpful to fully comprehend what Kyo was attempting to do. It was shameful for her, because she was the Shaman, and it was, she had always felt, her job to know everything. "Meditation? Why have a heard of that but do not have a set definition for it?" she asked no-one, angling her head upwards slightly, eye study the clouds in the sky as if they would depict the answer for her. Swiftly she looked back to Kyo with an inquisitive look twinge by an embarrass,ment for revealing a gap in he vast knowledge.

Kohana watched in a slightly stunned silence as Caspian stalked the rabbit. Lowering his body further to the grounds so his deep blue fur brushed the grasses. Crystal pools scanned the pup's stance, glancing occasionally at the position of the rabbit. A look of despair that matched his son's spread across his jaw and twisting the excitement in his eyes. He lifted his frame and gave the pup a non-chalant shake if the head and a lop-sided grin, "no worries, Caspian; it was your first time trying. We just need to try again. You up for a lesson now?" He asked eagerly, looking down at the pup with sparkling eyes.

~~

Sorry if auto correct on phone has mucked up some words XD
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:10 pm

Kyo nodded, his vision clearing up again. Yes, meditation. He laid his head into the faes' neck, the top of his head touching the cold pearls and her other necklace as he did so. He was actually a bit comforted by the fact that she didn't seem to understand the full concept. Sometimes Taima almost seemed fake in her large world of knowledge and mannerisms, it was nice to be reminded that he wasn't competely inferior. Where one goes into their deepest part of their mind, almost to a state of uncosciousness. Many go into this state for many reasons, he spoke slightly robotically, trying to explain. Some for clearance of mind, some for peace, some for knowledge, and yet others feel that it connects to the beyonds... He trailed off as if falling into a distant memory for a moment... and.. yeah. He shrugged his shoulders, standing back up. I just wanted to see if it worked for- he cut off. Yeah.

No, Teak really. I get it, I've been there, I'll be there again. Sometimes you just gotta get through stuff. And it sounds like you're doing remarkably well at it too- don't worry about it.

Last edited by Allimonty on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:55 am

Caspian lit up, just a bit. "Okay. A lesson." He said quietly, sitting up on his haunches neatly, pressing his paws into the soil.

--

Akua rested peacfully by a tree, taking some time to nap.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:00 pm

Coal nodded, shaking off the residual lavender buds, petals, and leaves from her pelt. To the fields then? She asked, even though she knew that was where the pack always hunted. The fae automatically began towards the hunting grounds, knowing that Rakoo would follow. Although, she couldn't shake the feeling of nervousness, she never really had a successful full hunt before. Sure, she could catch rabbits with a fair amount of ease, but bigger prey had always been an issue. That encounter with the bull during the stampede had been a fair amount of luck, he was stuck in the den to begin with, plus tired from struggling against her other packmates beforehand. Last time she was hunting in the fields... she shuddered as she sauntered, remembering that incident. Coal was determined to not re-live that today.

Kyo nodded, his vision clearing up again. Yes, meditation. He laid his head into the faes' neck, the top of his head touching the cold pearls and her other necklace as he did so. He was actually a bit comforted by the fact that she didn't seem to understand the full concept. Sometimes Taima almost seemed fake in her large world of knowledge and mannerisms, it was nice to be reminded that he wasn't competely inferior. Where one goes into their deepest part of their mind, almost to a state of uncosciousness. Many go into this state for many reasons, he spoke slightly robotically, trying to explain. Some for clearance of mind, some for peace, some for knowledge, and yet others feel that it connects to the beyonds... He trailed off as if falling into a distant memory for a moment... and.. yeah. He shrugged his shoulders, standing back up. I just wanted to see if it worked for- he cut off. Yeah.

No, Teak really. I get it, I've been there, I'll be there again. Sometimes you just gotta get through stuff. And it sounds like you're doing remarkably well at it too- don't worry about it.

Last edited by Allimonty on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Just plastering both my latest posts on the new page ^-^)
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:02 pm

Rakoo followed behind her, padding along slowly. Apon reaching the hunting grounds, he stuck his nose in the air for a scent.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:19 pm

Coal also stuck her nose to the air for the scent of prey and no more than a few short seconds of doing so caught the strong smell of a herd in the eastern direction. She gulped, just a bit nervous. Rakoo... she started, sniffing one more time to make sure she was correct. I smell a herd a little off of the stream and its banks, I think they're drinking. You want to start there? Her tail gave off the feignest wag and she tried smiling.
    ToastWhisperer
    ToastWhisperer

Post  ToastWhisperer Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:15 pm

Rakoo grinned widely, hardly noticing her nervousness. "Yeah, let's go!" He said cheerily, and began to trot a bit quicker in the direction once he caught the scent.
    Alli
    Alli
    Admin

Post  Alli Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:13 pm

Coal simply nodded and started at a slower pace after Rakoo. She watched the trees begin to clear and soon the sound of water filled into her ears... as well as a loud brawl of a buck of some sort. Yep, they were definiately here. She smiled weakly again, her ear twitching nervously. R-Ready? She whispered, once they were within seeing distance of their quarry.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:40 pm